Yours Only (Part 2)

Haru sighed as he waited for (Y/N). He was stressing with the relationship with her. His Dad has told him not to talk to the humans since they were heartless creatures. But after he met (Y/N), he didn't believe it.

He had hopelessly fallen in love with her after their encounter on the boat. He loved it when she visited. They would usually talk on a private rock, and he would try to teach her to swim.

Other times they would go to a very empty beach and sit on the sand. She would play with his tail and he would play with her toes.

Haru was brought out of his thoughts when his father called him. He swam to his under water keep.
                  "Yes father."
                  "I saw something very interesting today that you might wanna see." He brought out a large crystal that showed a video of Haru kissing (Y/N) before swimming off. Haru went pale.
                  "Father I can explai-"
                  "Do you love her?" Haru raised an eyebrow.
                  "Huh?"
                  "Do you love her?" Haru blushed a bit before nodding. "How much?"
                   "She means the whole ocean to me. I only wish to be with her." His father sighed.
                   "Well, if you wish. But you must keep the secret of us being down here." He zapped his son with triten. Soon Haru had legs. He swam to the surface for air. He gulped it down and saw (Y/N) on the rock with her mouth wide open.
                  "Haru . . . ." He tried to walk to her but he stumbled and fell down she came over and threw a blanket onto him. He tied it to his waist and she helped him onto his feet. "How did you . . . ." He let out a small chuckle.
                  "My father turned me into a human so I can be with you." She smiled and hugged him.
                  "That's great. Let's go get you some clothes and then I'll show you around." She took his hand and lead him out of the beach.
Later . . . .
                  "And this is my room." She showed him inside. "You can sleep on my bed if you want." He looked around the room.
                  "I've seen a lot of weird things today, but this room is one of the weirdest."
                  "What's weird about it?"
                  "Well first of all, it's not in a reef. Second of all, " he points to her bed." We usually use sand beds." She giggled.
                  "We this is more comfy." She laid on it. "See? The nice blankets are so warm and the cushions are amazing." He laid down next to her.
                  "You're right. It's nice." He wraps his arms around her. She giggled and turned to him. He pecked her nose. "Thank you."
                   "For what?"
                   "For making me only yours." She smiled and snuggled into his chest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like this guy's.
Next up: Makoto x reader.
It's only been 2 days and I already have 6k!?!? What the heck!? I love you guys!!