Blanket hogger (Nagisa x reader)

(Y/N) was sleeping nice and calmly until she felt the blanket get pulled off her. She whipped her head to see it was taken by no one other than her boyfriend Nagisa. (Dun dun duh!)
"Nagisa." She called. No answer from him. She pulled at the blanket, putting it on her. But she made sure there was still some for Nagisa. But then again. He took the blanket off her. "Stop it." She whined pulling only a little bit back. He once again pulled it off. "Nagisa!" She tried to pull it off again, but this time his grip was so hard, she couldn't even get an inch.
"You have to beg for it (Y/N)~chan." He teased. She stood up.
"I'm done with this. I'm not even tired. I gonna go watch a movie." She walked to the living room. She put on the Netflix and started watching 'The Lovely Bones'. She was 1/4 way through the movie until,
"Babe! Come back to bed!"
"No!" She continues to watch the movie.
"Come on! I'm lonely!"
"Then be lonely! You don't wanna share!" Suddenly the movie gets interesting. (Y/N) watches closely. But then suddenly the tv turns off. "NO!!" She turns to see Nagisa with the remote. "Nagisa! What the heck?!" He walks over her.
"Bed. Now."
"No." He bents down to her.
"Please. I really wanna cuddle with you babe." She sighed and stood up.
"Fine." He smiles and picked her up, carrying her to bed. He laid her down and went next to her. "Can I have some blanket?"
"Nope. I told you you have to beg for it." (Y/N) pouted and the sighed. She turned her back towards him. "What are you doing?"
"Going to sleep. Night."
"Do you want something warm to cover you?"
"What's the point? You won't give it to me anyway. I don't mind sleeping in the cold." She closed her eyes. Nagisa then began to feel guilty for his girlfriend. He always liked to tease her but he felt like he actually hurt her this time.
"Baby, I-"
"Nagisa I'm really tired right now. Please. Just go to sleep." (Y/N) the felt the blanket be thrown onto her. And then was brought into a big hug.
"I'm sorry! I don't want it anymore! I was just trying to have some fun! But I hurt you! I'm sorry!"
"N-Nagisa, it's okay. You didn't hurt me. I was just upset." She turned to him.
"I'm sorry for being such a blanket hog." She smiled and gave his nose a peck.
"Yeah but your my blanket hog. Now get some rest. We have school tomorrow." He wraps her arms around her.
"I love you, (Y/N)~chan!"
"I love you too Nagisa."
~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. Story 5. Hope you like it.
Momo: Fo I get to go next?!
Me: sorry Mo. But it's Rin's turn.
Rin: Finally Neko starts to notice me.
Me: As if! This is for the readers. Anyway, the next one! Rin x reader!