Lil love (Haru x reader)

(Y/N) was at the store trying to reach over for a sweater but she couldn't reach. Not even on her tippy toes. As she was about to give up, a hand went and reached for it. She smiled.
                  "Thanks, Haru." He handed her the sweater.
                  "No problem." (Y/N) decided to go shopping with her boyfriend so then they could buy something warm since winter was in. As she was walking to the changing room, she heard the two clerks talking.
                  "Why'd he go out with someone so short?" The first one said.
                  "Yeah. That just gives him too much responsibility." The second one said.
                  "And talk about embarrassing." (Y/N) looked at herself in the mirror. She tried to make her self-look taller but it was no use. She sighed and bought the sweater. As she and Haru were walking home, he noticed her silence.
                  "Is there something wrong?" He asked. She sighed.
                  "Haru, does my shortness make you embarrassed to be near me. I mean I'm so short while you're so freaking tall. And people look at us weird. I sometimes wonder why out of all the girls, you chose me." He didn't say anything. He slowly made his way towards her. He pulled her by the waist and kissed her lips. After he pulled away and he gave her a little smile.
                  "Your not like other girls. You're my lil love." He then continued walking, leaving her a blushing mess.
                  "HARU!! YOU'RE SO SWEET!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was requested by skyskythecool. I hope you like it. :)
Next up: Momo x reader