My future (Haru x reader)

(Y/N) got more and more worried as the days to college got closer. She worried mostly about her boyfriend, Haru. She knew that he struggled to find what he wanted to do in the future. She tried to in courage him the best she could but as the days got closer he got colder.

He barely talked to her anymore. He barely called or even texted. She tried to think of it as nothing but she couldn't help but feel heartbroken. It hurt her that he ignored her like this.

One day she decided to pay him visit. She knocked on his door. He opened it.
                 "Oh. What are you doing here?" He said bluntly. (Y/N) put on a fake smile.
                  "Hey Haru. I just wanted to stop by. I thought you would want some company." She gleamed.
                  "Actually it's the opposite. I want no one here." She felt her heart tug. He looked away. "But I don't care. I guess you can come in." He walked inside and she let herself in.
                  "So what's been going on lately?" She asked.
                  "Nothing really." She nodded. It went silent for awhile. "Haru . . . . This needs to stop."
                  "What?"
                  "This. This whole isolation thing. You're keeping yourself from people that care about you. We want to help." She took a step towards him. "I want to help."
                  "I think you should leave."
                  "No. I'm gonna stay right here an-" he slammed his hands on the table.
                  "Will you stop!? I don't care about it! Niether should you! Non of you should! All you guys do is make it harder! Just get out and leave me alone!" Her eyes widen at his out burst. She backed away. He looked at her shocked by his own words.
                  "All I wanted to do was help you. For your future." Tears brimmed in her eyes. "I guess you don't need it." She ran out the door.
                   "(Y/N) wait!" He ran after her. She managed to lose him by going to the park. She cried I'm her knees while sitting on the bench. Haru was never like this. He was never this cruel. Suddenly she felt someone sit next to her.
                  "Go away." She mumbled.
                  "(Y/N) I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said back there."
                   "Then why did you?"
                   "Because. . . . I was scared. Scared of what you might know if me being weak. Being clueless. Being . . . . Nothing. I'm scared of losing my thing that I saw as my future." He gently grabbed her hands. "You."
                  "Me?"
                  "You're the only one I wake up for every morning. You're the only one who makes me feel better when I'm down. You keep me from worrying. That's why you are my future."
                  "Haru . . . ." She hugged him. "I love you."
                  "I love you too."
~~~~~~~~~
So sorry it's been to long I will try my best to update!
Next up: Makoto x reader