He picked Nagisa

"Nagisa. Ai, why don't you do this one?" Rin asked.
                  "M-me? I -I don't know senpai." Nitori rubbed the back of his head.
                  "C'mon Ai. Don't be lame." Sosuke said.
                  "I'm not lame! I'll do it!"
Time skip. . . .
(Y/N) was eating chocolate while reading fanfic until she got a text.
Nitori: Hey (Y/N). I need your help.
(Y/N) picked up her phone.
You: What's wrong Nitori?
Nitori: I took Nagisa to go get a drink and he took it too far. Now he's drunk.
You: Oh man. I'm on my way.
(Y/N) put her phone in her pocket before put on her jacket and walked out the door.
The bar . . . .
(Y/N) went inside the bar to see Nitori by the table. She went up to him.
                  "Hey (Y/N). Sorry I made you come all the way out here." He apologized.
                  "No it's fine. So where is he?" Nitori pointed at the stage.
"AND I WILL WAIT
I WILL WAIT FOR
YOU!"
Nagisa was singing loudly. (Y/N) face palmed.
                  "You can go Nitori. I got this."
                  "A-are you sure?"
                  "Yeah. Don't worry about it." He nodded and waved before leaving. She approached Nagisa by the stage. "Nagisa. C'mon. Were going home." Nagisa turned to her and smiled.
                  "LOOK EVERY ONE! ITS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!" Everybody clapped and whistled. "THIS SONG IS ESPECIALLY FOR HER!!"
                  "Nagisa were going home." She tried to grab his arm but he hugged her instead.
"ILL GRAB YOUR HAND
ASK YOU TO DANCE
IN THE MIDDLE
OF THE STREET!
LEARN TO SIGN
CHEESY LINES
LIKE BABY YOU
COMPLETE ME
AND IN CASE
YOU FORGET
WHERE WE'VE BEEN
AND WHAT WE DID
ILL WRITE ALL DOWN
READ IT OUT LOUD
AGAIN AGAIN
I PROMISE IF YOU LET ME
ILL LOVE YOU LIKE THE
MOVIES!"
She was fianlly able to drag him off the stage. "DIDN'T YOU HERE ME (Y/N)!? I LOVE YOU!"
                  "I heard you Nagisa. Just stop yelling." She put his arm around her as they walked out of the bar.
                  "I HAD LOTS OF FUN TODAY (Y/N)! CAN I DO THAT AGAIN ONE DAY!?"
                  "No. You will never drink again for as as I'm around." She continued to walk him home. When they got there, she set him down on her bed. "Okay. Is there anything else you need?"
                  "Come sleep with me!?"
                  "What? No. I can't." Nagisa pouted.
                  "COME SLEEP WITH ME!!"
                  "Okay okay! Just stop yelling." She got under the covers with him. "You're lucky I love you."
                  "I sure am (Y/N)."
Next day . . . .
Nagisa woke up with a sleeping (Y/N) in his arms. He smiled even though he had a pounding headache.
                  "I should let Ai Ai get me drunk more often.
~~~~~~~~
That didn't really come out the way I wanted it to but hey. What are you gonna do? Btw the song Nagisa was singing for you was "I'll love you like the movies."