A bunny with Rei?

"A bunny! Rei~senpai will be so baffled even his theories won't be able to solve this! Yamazaki~senpai!" Momo threw the potion at him, which he caught with ease. "You do this one!"
"Cool. This'll be better than just sitting her all day." He got up from the couch.
"Good looking check. Sousuke." Rin said.
Later . . . .
Rei was at his desk working on his theories. Suddenly his phone buzzed.
Sou: Yo. Ryuzaki.
Rei picked up his phone.
Rei: Yamazaki~senpai, what is it?
Sou: (Y/N)~chan drank a potion and it turned her into half bunny.
Rei: What!? That's scientifically impossible! How was she transformed into a bunny!?
Sou: Magic out classes science. Anyways, can you come pick her up?
Rei: Yes. I'll be there as soon as possible.
Rei put his phone in his pocket and walked out the door.
Later . . . .
Sousuke sighed as he waited for Rei to come. He was outside. Rei then came running.
"Yamazaki~senpai!" He caught his breath. "So where is she?" Sousuke pointed at a hole in the ground. "In . . . . In there?"
"Is that Rei?" A voice from the hole said. (Y/N) came out covered in dirt. She had shrunken and grew bunny ears and a cotton tail. Her foot tapped when she saw Rei. She jumped high landing in his arms. She nuzzled him. "I missed you." He sighed and pet her head.
"I missed you too. Come along. I have many tests to preform on you. Thank you Yamazaki~senpai." Rei bowed and walked off. When he got home he set her down on his desk. He got out a whole bunch of supplies.
"Rei, what are you going to do to me?" She asked. He put on a pair of gloves.
"I'm going to preform some tests on you to see what exactly is the case of you being in this state." He picked her up and examined her. "Now do you feel anything odd in your system?" She twitched her nose a bit, thinking.
"No. Not really." He then set her down and got out a microscope. He looked at her eyes. He then put that down and got a syringe with a needle. "NO!" She jumped and hid under his bed.
"(Y/N)! I need a sample of your blood to find a solution!" He put the needle down and went to the edge of the bed.
"No. I hate needles."
"(Y/N)-"
"Rei, the potion wears off tomorrow. I'll be back to normal." Rei sighed. He stood up and put all his supplies away. She got out from under the bed. "What's wrong?"
"It's just, I kinda wanted to figure this out on my own. Like a true scientist. But I can't. Magic out classes science. That's why I was hoping to prove it wrong. But who am I kidding. I can't do that."
"Rei." She waited for him to sit down so she could sit on his lap. "So you can't prove that science is better than magic. Who cares? You tried and that's what matters. If you don't try things then whats the point in living every day. I think what you did was cool." She nuzzled his cheek. He smiled and pet behind her ears.
"You always know what to do to cheer me up. I love you." He kissed her nose. It twitched a bit but she smiled.
"I love you too." Her belly grumbled. "Uh, this might be awkward to ask but do you have any carrots?" He laughed and carried her to the kitchen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And that's it for this one. If you want me to do more tell me. I'll do it.
Next up: Nagisa x reader