Real Couples (Rei x reader)

Another girl had confessed to Rei. (Y/N) didn't mind though. She was use to it. (Y/N) and Rei had been dating for a month now, but still no one took the fact that the two were dating. They didn't interact with each other romantically. (Y/N) wanted to, but she knew that Rei wasn't comfortable enough to do so yet.

One day she left early leaving Rei to be confused. He noticed that she was upset a bit upset when she left so he text Nagisa.
Rei👓: Nagisa, I'm in great need of your advice.
Nagi🐧: Sure what's up?
Rei👓: (Y/N) is upset and I'm not sure why? Do you know?
Nagi🐧: Maybe it's because you never took her out on a date or show her any romantic attention.
Rei👓: What?! We go on study dates all the time!
Nagi🐧: That's not romantic.
Rei sighed. Nagisa was right. He knew that if he wanted to keep (Y/N), he would have to show her that he did. He brought out a piece of paper and a pencil.
"I will come up with a plan so beautiful and so romantic, it will put chick flicks to shame!" He began writing down his plan
Next day . . . .
(Y/N) was at her locker getting her books, when she saw Rei coming up to her with a boutique roses.
"Good morning Re-" She stopped in mid sentence when Rei kissed her on the cheek. He pulled away with a smile.
"Good morning darling." He handed her the roses. "I hope these roses are acceptable." She blushed and slowly took them.
"Thank you."
"It's no problem my darling. Oh and also, after school, how about we go to the milkshake parlor? They have discounts on Tuesdays."
"B-but I thought you said you wanted to go to the library to study yesterday." He put a hand under her chin and she looked into his eyes.
"That was yesterday. This is today. Okay?" She blushed harder and looked down.
"Sure." He gave her a quick peck on the nose before walking off to his next class.
After school . . . .
Rei met (Y/N) outside the school.
"Are you ready to go?" He asked. She nodded.
"Y-yeah." He took her hand and started leading her towards the parlor. (Y/N) blushed.
"His hands are so warm." She thought.
"Her hand fits perfectly in mine. I should do this more often." Rei thinks. When they reach the parlor they ordered what they wanted and waited for their drinks. The lady came by with one shake.
"Sorry. It's the last one of the day. We're all out on milk so . . . ." The waitress said sourly.
"Oh. No worries. We'll just share it." Rei said. It caused (Y/N) to blush harder than ever. The waitress handed them two straws before walking off. Rei sat next to her to be closer. "You don't mind us sharing, do you?"
"N-no. Not at all." Rei put the straws in the drink and the two drank away. (Y/N) was having trouble keeping eye contact with Rei. After that Rei decided to walk her home. "Thank you for tonight Rei. I had a great time."
"It was no trouble, darling." He kissed her cheek. He turned to walk away.
"I'm really lucky to have a boyfriend like you Rei. I love you." He stopped in his tracks.
"Oh no. Why did I say that!?" She was about to walk away when a hand grabbed her wrist. She turned.
"Rei?"
"Sorry, I misplaced my kiss." He pulled her by the waist and kissed her lips. She was shocked at first but kissed back. She wrapped her arms around his neck to pull herself closer. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss. After a bit the two needed air so they pulled away. Rei looked deeply into her eyes.
"R-rei . . . ."
"I love you too (Y/N). And you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that for." She giggled.
"You didn't have to make up this whole plan just to kiss me."
"I know. I just wanted to do something real couples do." He smiled as he kissed her again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I dedicate this to @Kawaiichan4fs. Thanks for the support! And I don't know if this was the chapter you were talking about but here.
Next up: Rin x reader.