My life (Sousuke x reader)

(Y/N) was taking a nap on the couch when suddenly a small figure jumped on top of her.
                  "Mama!" Her son cried. She sighed and sat up with her son on his lap. She ruffled his (H/C) hair.
                  "Hey there (S/N). What are you doing?" She yawned.
                  "Papa said that he was going to kidnap! And only bad guys do that! I'm here to protect you from him!" She rolled her eyes.
                  "It's okay, (S/N). I don't think he actually meant kidnap me and take me away. I think he just meant that in a playful way." (S/N) pouted.
                 "I don't trust him. He may be evil." (Y/N) shook her head and stood up.
                  "Fine. I'll go talk to him." She was walking and her son tried to stop him. As soon as she exited the door, someone picked her up by the waist and threw her on their shoulder.
                  "You're coming with me, Missy!" Sousuke said running down the hall with her on her shoulder.
                  "Papa! Get back here with mama!" (S/N) ran after him. (Y/N) huffed but couldn't help but giggle.  After the game she made dinner and the family all decided to go watch a movie. She sat on Sousuke's lap while (S/N) rested his head on his lap. Sousuke gave her a small smile before giving her a small peck.
                  "I'm so glad I have these guys in my life."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg 200 likes and 7k reads!? I can't even! I can not! I love you guys!!! Thank you so much for the support.
Next up: Haru x reader
Don't forget to ask questions for the boys to answer.