My song for you (Makoto x reader)

"Please doctor. This can't go on any longer." Makoto begged.
                  "I'm sorry Makoto. I don't what else to do." Makoto sighed. Makoto's girlfriend (Y/N) got out of the brutal death of her mother and lately she's been having hallucinations. Really bad ones to. Some would drive her to get no sleep. Makoto was getting to a point where he couldn't take it any more. He went to see her doctor immediately.
                  "I don't care what it is. I just need something to help her. Please doctor. I'm begging you!" The doctor sighed. He pulls out a paper.
                  "Well there was this. She wrote it one time when she was here." Makoto took the paper and read it quickly.
                  "Thank you doctor. Thank you so much."
That night . . . .
(Y/N) was once again trying to get some sleep. But she was struggling. She was struggling hard. Pictures flashed through her mind.
Car crash
Window breaks
Blood
Cliff
She was clutching her eyes closed as she began to hum something to her self.
"If you're alone
And things go wrong
All you have to do
Is listen to this song"
(Y/N) was surprised that the song she was humming suddenly had a voice singing it. She turned and saw Makoto had crawled in to bed with her. He gave her a small smile before slowly wrapping his arms around her.
"I will be there
Always for you
You have know
My words are true
You're in my heart
Everyday
I think of you
Even when I'm away
I'll be there
Even when I'm far
It doesn't matter where
You are
I will be there
Very soon
Because I will
And always love you.
Now you know
Yes it is true.
This is my song
For you."
(Y/N) had tears on the brim of her eyes. She was clutching onto Makoto's arm.
                  "Where did you get that song?" She asked him. He gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead.
                  "Your doctor gave me the paper you wrote the song on. Your mother use to sing that song to you, didn't she?" She nodded biting her lip down her lip so she wouldn't cry.
                  "Yes." She whimpered.
                  "I'm sorry about your mom. I know that I can't replace her nor can anyone else but," he turned her around so she could face him. "I would like you to know that I will sing that song for you whenever you want me to. Because I love you." She couldn't hold them in. She buried her face in his chest and cried.  He stroked her hair trying to soothe her. He whispered things in her ear that were too sweet to compare for anothers love. She finally calmed her sobs down. She looked into Makoto's eyes and smiled.
                  "Will you sing it for me again?" He nodded and did so. He occasionally rubbed circles on her back and kissed her forehead. He realized that she went quiet for a but. He looked at her to she she had done something she wasn't able to do in a week since her mother's death.

She fell asleep

He smiled and pulled her closer.
                  "Now I'm really sure I'll sing for you more often." Afterwards he let himself fall asleep as well.
~~~~~~~~~
I had major feels when I wrote this. Next up Momo x reader
Mo: haha! Yeah! *Hugs me and I hug back*
Rin: Oh so you'll give Momo a hug but not me?
You don't deserve the hug!