Pretty? No. Beautiful (Haruka x reader)

(Y/N), being the dork she is, was very self conscious on how she looked like. Prettier girls put on make up and did their hair. The only thing she puts on her face was her glasses. To make it even harder she had a crush on a good looking guy in a swim club. His name was Haru.
(Y/N) had become the vice manger of the swim club because she was already friends with Gou. She was a bit good with management. She was more of the good cop and Gou (as always) was the bad cop. And she just so happened to find out about (Y/N)'s crush on Haru.
                  "Oh c'mon. You should just tell him." Gou said.
                  "But Gou-"
                  "Kou!" (Y/N) remembered Gou being stubborn about her name and sighed. "And what are you so scared about?"
                  "I don't look pretty like other girls do. I see them go shopping for things such as make up, hair spray, curling irons and such and I waste all my money on my education. I look at myself I'm the mirror everyday and see not just myself. But a broken hearted girl who can't even get the guy she loves to notice her. And I don't wanna see that." (Y/N) turned to see Gou was crying.
                  "Beautiful! That was a beautiful speech!" She clapped. (Y/N) shrugged. Gou then put an arm around her. "Don't worry. I'll take care of it all. I'll make sure you're pretty enough for Haru!"
                  "Oh boy."
~~~~~~Timeskip brought by the shark Rin ~~~~~~~~
The boys were waiting for (Y/N) and Gou as they got ready up stairs. Suddenly Gou came rushing downstairs.
                  "Gentlemen, get ready to meet the new and improved (Y/N)!" She pointed towards the stairs but no one came down. "(Y/N). Come down."
                  "I-I'm not really sure about this." (Y/N) said from upstairs. Gou ran back upstairs and dragged (Y/N) down to reveal she had done her makeup, curled her hair a bit, and removed her glasses.
                  "Whoa! You look like a complete different person (Y/N)~chan!" Nagisa said.
                  "You look kinda pretty too." Rin said. Haru was silent and just stared.
                  "I know right!? I worked duper hard to get her face like this! She looks prettier than she use to, right?" Gou said.
                  "No." A voice said. They all looked to see that it was Haru who had spoken. He walked towards (Y/N) who was practically trembling from how close he was. He pulled out a tissue from his pocket and started wiping the makeup off her face.
                  "Haru! What are you doing?" Makoto cried.
                  "First we get rid of this make up." After wiping the makeup he slowly touched her hair and started stroking the curls that the curling iron made out of her hair. "Then get rid of these unneeded curls." He then pulled his hand back. "Gou, her glasses."
                  "It's K-" Haru gave her a glare.
                  "Give me the freaking glasses."
                  "Okay okay. Sheesh." She took out (Y/N)'s (F/C) framed glasses from her pocket. Haru swiped them away and cleared them with a cloth. He then put them on (Y/N)'s face. He moved a strand of hair out of her face.
                  "There. You're not pretty, but you're beautiful. Just like you were before." She blushed lightly. Gou smiled Mischievously.
                  "Well we should get going. C'mon everyone." Everyone started heading out. (Y/N) was going to follow, but Haru grabbed her hand stopping her.
                  "Don't leave yet. I wanna talk to you." She blushed and nodded. He stayed silent for a but before saying "Were you trying to change yourself?" She nervously scratched her cheek.
                  "Well, I just kinda wanted Gou to put a little makeup on. I didn't really expect her to go all out." He placed his hands on her face caressing her cheeks.
                  "I couldn't even recognize you. I wanted to tell at Gou for taking away my beautiful (Y/N). I don't ever want to feel that feeling ever again. Stay the way you are. Because you're perfect." He leaned in and pressed his lips on hers. She was surprised at first but kissed back. He pulled away. "I love you."
                  "I love you too Haru." He grabbed her hand and walked out for her. She smiled at him.
Pretty
No

Beautiful
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like this update.
Rin: Can I- *Sosuke pushes Rin away*
Sou: My turn.
Sure!
Rin: No fair! Here cheated!