Train Ride (Makoto x reader)

(Y/N) sat at her desk while nervously twirling her hair. There was really nothing to be nervous about, but she just couldn't help it. Suddenly a hand gently went onto her desk making her look up. Her face immediately went red as she was met with green eyes.
                  "Good Morning, (Y/N)~chan." Makoto smiled. (Y/N) looked down at her lap. She had always had a crush on him but never had the guts to tell him.
                  "G-g-g-good morning Makoto." She stuttered her hair twirling increasing. He pushed her hand away from her hair.
                  "Don't do that. You'll ruin your beautiful hair." She blushed at his compliment.
                  "S-sorry."
                  "After school, do you mind if I walk you home?"
                  "W-w-well I take the subway home, so I'm not sure your gonna wanna come."
                  "I don't mind taking a train ride with you." He smiled.
                  "I-it you say so."
Later . . . .
(Y/N) and Makoto boarded the train before it started going. Both of the stood up in the crowded train.
                  "So, (Y/N)~chan tell me about yourself. What are your hobbies, your passions, tell me everything I need to know." She blushed and was about to twirl her hair but then immediately put her hand down.
                  "W-W-well I really like to draw. I also kinda like reading and watching anime. School is a bit of a pain but you know."
                  "Oh. Interesting. Well, I like to play video games. I also love to swim."
                  "You swim back stroke, right?"
                  "Yeah. How did you know?"
                  "G-gou took me to one of your practices. Y-you're really good."
                  "Oh. Thank you." he smiled at her. She blushed and looked away. Suddenly the train wobbled causing her to bump into Makoto's chest. She blushed harder and tried to move away but he wrapped and arm around her. She looked up him to be met by his lips. If it was even possible, she blushed harder. Before she could kiss back, he pulled away.
                  "M-Makoto. . . ."
                  "I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. You're so cute when your shy. I love you." She couldn't believe it and smiled.
                  "I-I love you too Makoto." They held hands for the entire time until the train stopped at her stop. She got out.
                  "See you tomorrow, (Y/N)~chan." He gave her a quick kiss before getting on the train. She touched her lips before walking away.
                  "I never expected that to happen on this train." She smiled and blushed a bit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I dedicate this to ZippyRo4
Thank you for following me!
Next up: Momo x reader
Seriously guys, ask questions. The boys are dieing here.
ention a user