Your love is important (Kisumi x reader)

(Y/N) waited. No text. No call. Nothing from her boyfriend Kisumi. She knew that he was probably busy, but she couldn't help but feel sad. She stood in front of the coffee shop waiting for him.
                 "Omg! Is that Kisumi's girlfriend?"
                 "He could do so much better."
                 "Totally." (Y/N) sighed. She was use to hearing things like this.
                 "(Y/N)!" She heard a voice that interrupted her thoughts.
                 "Kisumi." He smiled at her.
                 "Let's go."
                 "Where are we going?"
                 "It's a surprise silly." He began to walk and she followed. She thought about what the girls said. It was true. Kisumi chose her out of all the girls. Why? She then stopped walking. He turned. "What's up?"
                 "Kisumi, why do you trouble yourself?"
                 "What do you mean?"
                 "Don't you feel embarrassed when you're around me in front of people? You're a big deal and I'm a nobody." He froze. He then walked to her and took her hand.
                 "Do you love me?"
                 "What?"
                 "Do you love me?" She blushed.
                 "Y-yes."
                 "Then doesn't that mean anything? Who cares what people think? I love you and you love me right?" She nodded. "And don't think I don't think that's not important. Your love is important. Okay?"
                 "Yeah. Okay." He leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back. He pulled away.
                 "I love you (Y/N)."
                 "I love you too Kisumi." He put an arm around her.
                 "And don't worry. I'll make sure those girls pay for what they said about you." She smiled a small smile.
                 "Thank you but it's fine. Let's go yeah?"
                 "Yeah. Let's go." The two went off on their destination.
~~~~~~~~~
Another update! Yeah!
Rin: Am I next again?
No. *Haru comes out of the tub*
H: Do I get to go next again?
What's the magic word?
Rin: Hocus focus on me?
No! What kind of word is that?
H: Please?
Yes! Haru gets to go next!
Rin: Whatever.
Stick around!