"My Baby Needs A Fix" (Dean)

🎶: 'Nothing Lasts Forever' by Delacey

________________

You hesitated. You weren't sure whether you'd want to or not, whether you'd want to give him a cup of coffee or not. You decided to in the end and made one for yourself as well.

Sighing, you walked to the Bunker's library with two cups in your hand. Dean doesn't usually drink coffee, he drinks beer, but you noticed that when he's stressed, coffee sort of helps him out.

"Hi Sam," You said as you watched the younger Winchester writing something in a log book. "Hey [y/n]," Sam said and smiled sympathetically.

"I-Is Dean still um, in the garage?" You asked. Sam nodded with worry. "Wait, let me help you," He said but you shook your head. "I'm fine Sammy, thank you."

You walked over to the garage wincing all the way, suddenly regretting the decision you made of making Dean a cup of coffee. Everything was tense between both of you ever since that night, four days ago.

You saw him under the Impala with a wrench in his hand. You swallowed hard and walked ahead slowly. He slid out from under the car, glancing towards you then going back to work.

"Dean I made you some coffee," You said and carefully placed the cup on one of the tables. He nodded, messing around with some of the other tools.

"D-Do you need any help?" You questioned. "No I don't need your help," Dean clenched his jaw and fists. He didn't dare to look at you.

"Okay..." You stood there awkwardly. Dean sighed as he shut his eyes when you spoke, "Dean please, let me help with something."

"There's nothing to help with," He started walking towards the Impala's hood. You scanned the car, impressed by how good it looked and how much it was repaired after the event that night.

"Dean I can-"

"I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!" He turned around sharply and yelled at you. You backed away, a bit hurt and shocked.

He sighed, "I'm... please." You stormed away but stopped when you were a few feet away from Dean.

"You know I had to drive Baby that night, I couldn't let you d-die," You had tears in your eyes but you didn't turn around. "You didn't have to, you could have left me there. You could have died [y/n]," You heard footsteps approach you.

"I was already dying Dean!" You said loudly and turned around, "I couldn't let myself do nothing." Dean was going to hold you but you stepped back.

"I-I would have lost you..." Dean said but you looked at him with disbelief. "I would have lost you Dean. What I did... At least people knew about it," You said.

"But at what cost? You could have-"

"BUT I DIDN'T DEAN! I DID IT FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!" You yelled and jerked forward. You cried in pain as you grabbed your hip and bent over.

"[y/n]?!" Dean held your arms and bent down. "D-Dean..." You stammered in pain. "Are you okay? Oh my God!" Dean questioned with concern.

You stumbled to the floor, collapsing onto your knees. Tears streamed down your face as your hip pulsed with pain. "M-My hip..." You sobbed. He held the sides of your face and looked into your eyes.

"I told you to relax goddammit, I told you that I don't need your help. You can't strain yourself with that," Dean said while you tried to bear the pain.

The hunt four days ago was about this werewolf eating hearts of victims. Normal case right? But you guys didn't know that this werewolf was stronger and smarter than the others. He beat the crap out of Dean while he punched you a few times and threw you to a wall, making you unconscious. When you came to, Dean was barely moving and the werewolf took a bite at your hip. Dean tried to get up to help but he was too hurt to do anything. He was honestly in a more worse situation than you were so you got up, picked him up with struggle and stumbled to the Impala. You drove towards a nearby hospital but you didn't realize how hurt and exhausted you were. You had entered a small town, where you fainted while driving and crashed into a light pole which created a really great sparks show that grabbed everyone's attention.

You got hurt really bad when the car crashed. If you didn't crash that day, no one would have found out about you and Dean. No one would have called the hospital about your injuries. You both would have died.

Dean pulled you closer to him, wrapping his arms around you. He rocked you slowly as you cried into his chest. "I-I... I couldn't l-let you die D-Dean. P-Please understand that..." You cried out.

He kissed your head. "I just love you so much that... I wouldn't want you to die. Your more worthy of living in this world than me," Dean said, "I have nothing-"

You cut him off by kissing him. You didn't want to hear any of his nonsense. You turned a bit as he deepened the kiss. You pulled away abruptly because your hip started to ache.

You held your hip, dropping over a bit as you squeezed your eyes shut with pain. "Is your hip okay?" Dean asked and you shook your head.

"N-No... I think I'm going to lie down," You said and he helped you to your feet carefully. You hugged him then walked back to the Bunker slowly, after taking your cup of coffee with you.

Dean watched as you exited the garage. He was angry... Really angry.

He kicked the tool box, making all the tools on top fall to the floor. He had a long and thick metal rod in his hand that he slammed into the hood of the Impala. He kept hitting the car in fury.

He hated how weak he was that day. He could have lost you. Dean loved you too much and the fact of losing you scared him.

He kicked the Impala as hard as he could. Dean leaned on the car, a tear escaping his eye. "I'm so sorry [y/n]. Please forgive me for not protecting you," He said softly and dropped the metal rod he had in his hand.