The Big Balloon (Castiel Ft. Sam)

"Where's Castiel?" You asked Dean. They were researching for a case involving missing limbs from the victims. "He hasn't visited for almost two months," You said.

"Not sure," Sam walked up to you from behind and kissed your head, "Could you get those papers I was looking through yesterday night?" You nodded and your husband smiled.

You walked to your bedroom and picked up the papers. You sat down on the bed and looked through some books on the side table.

I'll take those just incase, you thought.

WHOOSH!

There was a sudden gush of wind and the sound of wings flapping. Your face brightened and you turned back to find the Angel in the trench coat standing.

"Cas! I was just asking about you," You said and got up. A few papers fell to he floor and Cas walked towards you to pick them up.

"Thank you," You said and smiled, "As you can see, I'm limited to the amount of bending I can... Do." You talked while Cas stood up straight. He looked at you with a terrified look.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" You asked with worry. "Y-You're... H-Huge!" He said, scared. You glared at him and rolled your eyes, "Thanks Cas. Thanks for making me feel good about my self." You sighed.

You were 7 months pregnant, and yes you were 'huge'. "No but you're... Oh my-You're growing. You're going to explode," Cas said in a rush, "SAM! SAM! DEAN!"

He ran out of he room, leaving you confused and surprised.

"Sam! Sam, [y/n] is-she's growing uncontrollably and she's going to explode!" Cas said with panic which caused Sam and Dean to get up from their seats. They looked at each other and started to make a run for you.

"Guys!" You exclaimed as you entered the library, "Cas... I'm fine. I'm not going to explode." You started to giggle. Sam sighed and relaxed when he saw that you weren't a walking ball from every corner, only your stomach.

"But-But, you're-" Castiel was so worked up he felt a bit light headed. You walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. Dean sat back down on his chair but Sam stood watching the two of you converse.

"I'm fine... I'm perfectly fine," You said. "Why is your stomach so big? Do you have a Leviathan in there?" Cas furrowed his eyebrows and bent down a bit, looking at your stomach. This was Sam's cue to come into the conversation.

"Nope, no leviathans," Sam walked over and squeezed your shoulders, "She's having a baby." Sam kissed your cheek and looked at Dean, "Do you want a beer?" Dean nodded and your husband walked off.

"That can't be true. Babies don't..." Cas looked at Dean for answers but the older brother just sat there with arms crossed and watching. "Cas, where do you think babies are when a woman's pregnant?" Dean asked, an eyebrow raised.

You laughed. This conversation was awkward and funny, but it was cute too, seeing Castiel all lost and flustered.

The Angel shrugged, the look of shock still on his face. "This is what happens when you don't visit for two months," You said and smiled. You stepped closer to him.

"But a baby can't fit in a stomach. They're too big," Cas said. "New born babies are really small. Have you seen a newborn baby?" You asked and he shook his head.

"Well... Just wait two months and you'll see," You said and you placed your hand on your hip. You felt a bit tired from standing.

He still looked at you with double thoughts, not trusting what you were saying. You rolled your eyes and took his hand. He jumped a bit but you looked at him with reassurance.

"W-What are you doing?" He questioned as you placed his hand on the side of your belly. "You're an Angel. You'll be able to feel the baby. See if you don't believe me after this," You explained and pressed his hand a bit.

It started with a slight fear but then Cas's feeling a molded into fascination. He took a step closer, a small smile curled in his lips.

"It's moving... There's a baby-WHAT WAS THAT?!" He snatched his hand away as if he had just touched a spider. You gasped a bit, not expecting him to jump like that.

"Nothing! The baby kicked! That's all," You cleared his doubts. "Babies do that?" He tilted his head a bit and you smiled. "Yes Castiel, they do that when they grow a bit," You said.

He wanted to feel the baby again but he hesitated. "It won't hurt you," You chuckled. You held his hand and applied a bit of pressure. He smiled when the baby kicked again.

"I see someone learnt something today," Sam said after returning from his visit to the kitchen. Your sweet and caring husband had brought you back a cup of tea. "Oh thanks hun. I wanted a cup so bad," You said.

A few moments passed. "Uh, Cas... Can I go sit down?" You asked and he looked up to you. You raised your eyebrows, awaiting the answer. "Yes sorry," He said and you walked to where Sammy was sitting and sat next to him. You started to drink the cup of tea.

Cas stood in the same spot, fidgeting with his hands. He kept looking at you. "Uh, Cas, you can come and sit down," Sam said and Cas walked to an empty seat slowly.

"I think someone's fallen in love with my baby bump," You whispered to Sam, who smiled.