150) Escapism (Elena x Castiel Pt. 5)

This imagine was requested by WillowLaurenGCoy. I hope it's what you wanted!

Be sure to check the other parts to this mini series (so that this one makes sense!)

_____________________

8 years later...

"Please! I never get to go out with you all. I always have to stay with Uncle Bobby!" Willow complained, "Which is fine but I want to hunt!" Castiel rubbed his forehead and sighed.

"Cas let her come with us, she can learn so much," You told, putting a hand on his shoulder. He looked at you with slight frustration then shook his head. "I want her to have a normal life, go to school and fall in love and everything. Hunting would stop that from happening," Castiel reasoned and you wrapped your hand around his arm. Right now, both of you were the only ones who could hear your conversation.

"But we fell in love, and we had Willow," You mumbled to him and smiled a bit, "We still hunt Cas. Willow has it in her blood, she'll be great!" Castiel didn't say anything and just glared at you, letting you know that his mind won't change.

You stepped back and withdrawed your hand from holding onto his arm. "Alright fine. Willow, sweetheart, your father is the one who gives the orders around here and I'm sorry, you have to stay with Uncle Bobby," You told your daughter and she huffed, crossing her arms. She looked at you with complete disbelief.

You, Sam and Dean have been teaching her how to hunt behind her father's back. You know how much he would not approve her of hunting but you wanted to make sure she could defend herself. You were betraying the love of your life every time you taught her something but you loved your daughter too. She's a part of you after all. You made her... with the help of Cas of course.

"Sweetheart you can hunt some other time-"

"You always say that," Willow mumbled to her father and Castiel moved back with heartbreak, "Next time you'll say the same thing, I bet." She crossed her arms and looked away from him.

Castiel wanted to say something to her, to apologise, but you pulled him away and told him that you all need to go on with the hunt.

"Bye Willow darling, see you soon," You said sweetly, biting your lip and sighing when you didn't warn any response. You wrapped your arm around Castiel's and walked ahead to the Impala.

Willow watched you leave the house, And leave her with her Uncle, but not blood-related, Bobby. Tears began to sting her eyes and Willow rushed upstairs, slamming the door of one of the vacant bedrooms shut after she entered.

She clenched her fists and glared at the wall in front. She growled in anger and frustration, steam literally blowing-

CRASH! SMASH!

The mirror on the wall near the door shattered into a million pieces while every single picture frame acted the same. Willow covered her ears and jumped onto the bed for protection against the glass attack.