"I'm Only One Call Away" (Misha)

🎶: 'One Call Away' by Charlie Puth

________________________________

You sat at the kitchen table, drinking your hot tea. Right now, you were waiting for your husband to come home from the airport after picking your parents up. They were here to be present for your first child to be born.

DING DONG!

You smiled and waddled to the door. You opened it up and were immediately greeted by your mom hugging you. "Hi, I'm so happy to see you!" She said as she squeezed you. "Me too, mom!" You said and hugged her back.

You watched Misha help your dad unload their luggage from the car. They had three trolleys and one duffel bag. You guided your mom to the living room and she removed her coat. She's been to your house before but whenever she visits, she's always fascinated with the decor.

"We're home!" You heard a familiar voice say and walked shack to the door to find you dad with two bags. "Hi pops!" You smiled and hugged him. He kissed your head, "How's my baby girl?"

You offered to take a bag but he refused, saying that he could handle it. Misha came up the pathway, slightly struggling with the two other trolleys. You giggled.

"They're heavier than they look!" He said as he approached the door. "Hi," You said and pecked his lips. He wheeled the bags in and shut the door.

"Now we can formally meet," Misha said and looked at you with a smile. Another round of hugs were exchanged. "So... how are you doing?" Your mother asked and you smiled softly. "Good! I'm doing good," You replied.

"And how's the little one?" She placed her hands on your rather large stomach and smiled widely. "She's fine, just very excited that her grandparents are here right now," You answered happily, feeling her move inside you.

There's one month left till she's due. You were glad your parents were here. Misha's more than great but he's going to be going for filming in a few days, so that he can finish his work and spend more time with you after the baby is born.

You asked your parents if they want to have lunch but they said that they want to change first. Misha helped your dad take one of the bags up and you were left with your mom downstairs.

"He's such a nice boy," She stated, you knew that she was talking about your husband. "I always thought that Mick was better for you, you always went on about how Misha is such a sweet and caring guy. I was wrong about Mick being the one. Whatever happened to you was for the good," Your mom said and you felt yourself glow red, "I'm so glad you took that job for Supernatural."

You were glad too... otherwise you would have never met Misha. You're a co-star on the show, recently stopped acting due to 'temporary family events'. Your mom would always go on about how her best friend's son is the perfect guy for you and you were about to get engaged when you got the offer from Supernatural to play a character on the show. You took off excitedly, immediately liking the man who plays Castiel. To your luck, he liked you too and now you were having baby together.

You heard Misha walk down the stairs and enter the living room. Your downstairs floor was set in such a way that there was the main door, a small corridor which had the flight of stairs at the end and to the left of the corridor was the living room and an open kitchen. The right of the corridor was a guest bedroom and a washroom.

"Dad's settled. Mom, do you want to relax a bit?" Misha asked. You always found it cute how he'd call your parents 'mom' and 'dad'.

"You can use our washroom right now," You said and pointed to the guest bedroom, "You're fine with sleeping in our bedroom upstairs right?"