Noisy "Neighbors" (Jared)

🎶: 'Love Never Felt So Good' by Michael Jackson

________________

"Alright [y/d/n], you can continue your Mario Kart battle with dad tomorrow," You told, "It's pretty late."

Your daughter sighed, she got distracted, creating a time for her dad to win the race. "Yay! I won!" Jared yelled out in excitement, "Your skills are a bit rusty [y/d/n]!"

Your daughter looked at him sarcastically said, "Ha ha, very funny." She placed the Wii remote on the shelf and walked down the hallway to her bedroom. She hanged her clothes then wore on her fluffy teddy-bear shoes.

They were actually yours but she kept pestering you about how cute they are. You gave it to her eventually.

"Goodnight [y/d/n], see you tomorrow!" You said and your ten year old smiled. She jumped onto her bed and pulled the covers over her.

You shut the door and walked towards Jared, who was busy watching 'America's Got Talent'. You had thought of joining him but you were tired yourself.

"I'm hitting the hay Jar, you coming?" You asked after you yawned widely. He nodded and gave you a smile.

You walked to your bedroom, took your silky purple-coloured night gown and changed in the washroom. When you came out five minutes later, Jared entered the room, raising his eyebrows when he saw what you were wearing.

"I-Is that new?" He asked and you nodded. "Yeah! The colour is so pretty and the material is so nice. It feels good..." You stepped towards him and feeling the cloth with your hands.

Jared touched the material and smiled while he stroked it. "It is soft..." He said then shook his head and chuckled. You laughed a bit while walking towards your side of the bed.

He emerged from the washroom moments later, wearing a v-necked full-sleeves shirt that he pulled the sleeves up, which he always does, and grey pants.

He climbed onto the bed and sat with his knees up to his body. He scrolled through his phone, glancing at you from time to time.

He snuck his hand under the covers and onto your thigh, feeling the material of the night gown once again. You looked at him with a look that said 'Really?'.

"What? It is soft, and it feels nice," He said and you rolled your eyes. "Well, I really like it and I don't want you ripping it off of me. Remember what happened with the other one?" You explained and he smiled, remembering that one really heated night you guys had.

He ended up tearing a night gown that your mother had given as a gift. It was lacy and pretty and now it's somewhere at the back of your wardrobe it almost two pieces.

"What if I don't rip it off and carefully remove it over your head?" He suggested and you smirked, knowing exactly what he meant.

You sighed. It was his first day home from filming Supernatural. You had missed him quite a lot.

"F-Fine but quick. I'm actually tired," You stated and he flung the covers off of him. He turned to you and kissed you on the lips like he had never done it before.

You had a feeling you were going to enjoy this a bit too much.

*****

A while later...

[y/d/n] couldn't sleep properly. Her dad had brought her a chocolate bar that Misha had given him, and greedily had the whole thing.

But that wasn't all that bothered her.