GoodNight Or BadNight? (Sam)

"Goodnight honey," You said as you took your robe off. Sam got under the covers, hands under his head, "Goodnight."

You lay down close next to him. He pulled you into his arms and you rested your head on his chest.

"She'll be okay, right?" You asked. He rubbed your back softly, "Of course she'll be. She's our daughter and she's a strong girl." You lay with concern, not reassured by that answer. You sighed and shut your eyes, a kiss was placed on your head.

*****

Tap! Tap! Tap!

You stirred in bed and looked towards the door. You squinted as you watched the shadow blocking the light from the crack of the ajar bedroom door.

Once your eyes got used to the light, you sat up a bit and saw that it was your four year old daughter.

"Baby what's wrong?" You asked rubbing your eyes. "Mommy I can't sleep again. They'll catch me, you and daddy," She said in a scared tone.

Sam shook slightly, looking up to you then at your daughter, who was walking towards you. You switched on the night lamp and Sam shut his eyes. Your daughter climbed onto your bed and sat in your lap.

"What happened [y/d/n]?" Sam asked, stroking your daughter's hand. "The black eyed men will take me and you both. They said this is the last warning," She covered her face and you pulled her closer.

"The black eyed men won't take you," You said, "Daddy, mommy, uncle Dean and uncle Castiel will fight them off if they come." You kissed her cheek.

"But the one with the funny voice said that he'll take me away from you and that he will kill you," Your daughter described. Sam looked at her with furrowed eyebrows, "Funny voice?"

You daughter mimicked the man and he had a... British... Accent.

Your blood ran cold. You daughter has been having these nightmares for a while, all having demons in unknown, normal human bodies. But this description, it had to be Crowley.

You hugged her tightly, concern occupying every single fibre in your body. "It will be okay. The man with the funny voice was playing a game," You said and turned to Sam, who was sort of zoned out.

"Hey, do you want to sleep with us tonight?" Sam asked and smiled softly. She nodded and you told her to get her teddy bear.

"Sam... It's Crowley, it has to be," You started to panic, "So help me, if he lays a finger on my baby I'm going to-"

Sam scooted closer to you and kissed your forehead. You had tears in your eyes. "It'll be fine. We just need to look more into this," Sam held your hands, "Dean and I will search about for information and so will Cas. You just try to get some more details from [y/d/n]."

You nodded and he wiped your tears with his thumb. Your daughter came running back with a smile on her face, giggling. A moment later uncle Dean came to the door with a smirk.

"Hey guys, she was awake and... Yeah," Dean scratched his head, embarrassed a bit. He was very attached to his niece.

Your daughter climbed into the bed between you and Sam, snuggling under the covers. You tucked her in and watched as Sam got out of bed.

"Uh Dean, I need to talk to you about something," He stood up and kissed your daughter on the head. He looked at you and you nodded. The two brothers walked out of the room and closed the door, leaving a small crack of light.

"What's Daddy talking about?" You daughter asked as she hugged her bear. You stroked her head, "Nothing baby, just some Daddy stuff. He wanted to ask uncle Dean about work."

You lay down next to her, staying as close as you could. "Goodnight, my Angel," You said and shut your eyes. Even though you were sleeping, the worry about your daughter never left you.