Soapy Water (Dean)

"Hey Sam, do you know where Dean is?" You asked while looking around the library, no sign of your boyfriend anywhere in the Bunker.

"I think he's in the garage cleaning the Impala," Sam answered, then went back to reading a book. You smirked.

Great way to bond, You thought.

You rushed to your bedroom and wore some casual clothes: shorts and a crop top. You tied your hair into a high ponytail, then walked back out towards the garage.

Lately, you and Dean had been a bit distant because of how busy he's been with cases and the supernatural world. He'd go out to kill some creature with Sam and then come back extremely late and find himself exhausted. You'd never actually see him in bed next to you. In the morning, you would find him up really early reading some book or researching on his laptop.

The thought of all this made you frown. You aimed to make him happy today.

"Sammy, could you fill that bucket there with water?" Dean said as he scrubbed the Imapala with a soapy sponge, after hearing some footsteps.

"Sure Dean, I'd love to," You answered, gaining a surprised expression from your boyfriend. You grinned and walked over to the faucet and filled the bucket with water. Dean's eyes never left you, he was in a trance.

You walked over to him and wrapped a hand around his waist, pulling him in for a kiss. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "I asked Sam where you were and he told me you're here... Cleaning Baby," You gestured to Dean's most prized possession.

"You don't need to be here," Dean said, letting you go. "But I want to," You kissed his cheek, "You've been so busy these days and seeing you exhausted... It made me feel bad because I can't do anything about it."

Dean looked to the ground sadly. You took a little bit of water from he bucket and threw it on Dean's face, making him jump a bit. You giggled.

"Let's clean your Baby," You said and went for the soapy sponge. Dean grinned then turned the water hose on. All of a sudden, you were doused with a gush of water.

Dean laughed as you stood in shock, drenched and cold. You looked at him with disbelief. "You said 'let's clean your baby' so I cleaned you," Dean said and grinned. You threw the sponge into his face.

"I MEANT THE IMPALA DUMBASS," You yelled and you couldn't hold in your laughter. So much for staying furious.

Rather than cleaning the car infront of you, the two of you focused on attacking each other. Buckets full of water were thrown on Dean and you were chased around with the water hose. You both took you shirts off, the wet clothes making you more cold.

The Impala, however, did get cleaned eventually because of water and soap being sprayed everywhere.

You laughed till your stomach ached. Dean was on the floor struggling to breathe while laughing. You leaned on the Impala trying to regain some strength and breath.

Dean walked over to you and wrapped his arms around you. He kissed you on the lips, pushing you to the side of the car. "Thank you," Dean said and smiled softly.

"For?" You asked. "For being the reason that keeps me going in life... In this kind of life," Dean answered and you looked down, "The only reason I come home... The reason I make sure I come back alive is that I get to see you and be with you."

"You make the world worth living in," Dean said and you hugged him tight. You felt tears in you eyes.

"No one has ever said that to me," You sobbed. He rubbed your back, calming your shivering body. "I'm so glad you're mine," Dean said and kissed your head.

*****

The rest of the evening, you both were taken care of Sam. He gave you warm blankets and cups of hot chocolate or coffee. You and Dean were starting to fall ill.

"This is what happens when you play with water in the cold," 'Mother' Sam told as he gave you your third cup of hot chocolate.

You looked at Dean and smiled. He looked at you too. "It was worth it," You said and he winked at you.