Bruises (Sam)

This is a long one... Hope you guys like it 😆

___________________

You walked out of the car, a gun pointed ahead. It took you two hours and an extremely loud and stubborn tone to convince your husband Sam to let you on the hunt. You had to help out. Castiel was nowhere to be seen and Dean had a sprained hand, but he still came along, saying it was still functional. Sam needed backup and you were the only one available.

The reason Sam protested against was that you're 5 months pregnant. You're a superb Hunter but he, as any husband would obviously be towards his pregnant wife, is extremely protective and doesn't want you getting hurt or over worked.

Well, you are pretty convincing. It's a skill you've learnt over the years.

"Alright Dean, you go left and [y/n] and I will go right," Sam instructed and his brother nodded. You followed Sam, staying right next to him. He'd keep glancing towards you, then look down at your bulge. Eventually, you rolled your eyes.

"I'm fine Sam, just keep-"

There was a bright white light, a beam that illuminated the whole forest. Then came the piercing and screeching sound, something like when Angels speak.

You collapsed onto the ground, covering your ears and screaming. Sam yelled your name but you couldn't hear him, the noise was too deafening.

It stopped abruptly. You stayed on the ground and Sam hurried towards you. He froze when he saw some sort of purple mist disperse across the forest.

"S-Sam... Sammy?" You felt faint and you started to slump a bit. "Hey hey, stay with me. What's wrong?" Sam held you in his arms but it didn't help. Without saying another word, you fainted, unaware of your husband speaking to you.

"[y/n]? [y/n]!" Sam exclaimed at the top of his lungs. He checked your pulse and a wave of relief passed over him. You were alive but unconscious.

"DEAN!" Sam yelled and moments later his brother ran towards him. "Oh my God, what happened?!" Dean asked.

"I don't know. There was this light and a really annoying sound and then there was this purple smoke," Sam said and looked at you, "She's fine but she fainted."

"We need to get her back to the Bunker. There could be something wrong," Dean said and helped Sam get up. Sam carried you bridal style in his strong arms and he and his brother walked to the Impala.

*****

"Hypnoses?" Dean said as he ate a sandwich. Sam sighed, "No I don't think so. I mean, I wasn't affected, only [y/n]."

You were asleep in your bedroom and Dean and your husband were researching on what that smoke was.

Dean thought for a moment, "Could it be related to the fact that she's pregnant?" Sam stopped to think but shook his head, "No one knows she is, only us and Cas."

"No but think about it. We're hunting a witch and I remember Rowena doing all sorts of things. There have been countless times when she listened in on our conversations. I'm just saying," Dean said and went for another bite. Sam grew more worried than ever. It could be true...

A week later

You took off your shirt, ready to take a shower. You couldn't help but stare at the mirror, at your stomach. You stepped closer then looked down at your tummy. There were these purple, fairly large, smudged marks on the sides. You rubbed them, wincing a bit. There were a few on each side and they ached a bit. You started to grow worried.