Gymtastic (Misha Pt. 2)

"Call me, I'll see you soon," You smirked, patting his pocket softly. You've wanted to give your number to him but you didn't get the right opportunity. Now seemed like the perfect time.

Misha and the kids followed you to your car. You said goodbye to the kids, both of them hugged you. You sat in the drivers seat and waved at them.

Misha watched you drive off down the street. "Daddy, are you going to marry her?" Maison asked with curiosity. Misha looked at her with confusion then picked her up.

"What? Why? You like her?" He asked and Maison smiled. "She's nice and pretty... Do you like her?" She answered with a question, leaving Misha lost in thought.

"I uh, yeah I think I do..." He said then shrugged it off, "Let's go home. You guys have school tomorrow."

One week later...

You kept seeing him at the gym but you were pretty excited for the day out at the beach today. You had already packed a big bag filled with a towel and an extra one, sunscreen, bottles of water and a few snacks.

You had decided that you wouldn't swim, feeling a little embarrassed about wearing your swimsuit infront of a guy you don't know that well, but you eventually thought that your atleast put it on and decide at the location.

On top of black strapless swimsuit, you wore a white beach dress, with a sun hat on top of your head. You left your hair open and put on some blue flip flops you had gotten years ago and haven't worn since. You didn't have a colour that matched.

TING!

You received a message from Misha and replied to it as well.

You smiled and picked up your bag, slinging it onto your shoulder

You smiled and picked up your bag, slinging it onto your shoulder. You held a gift bag that had a present you had bought for Misha's kids, West and Maison.

You walked out of your door after Misha gave you a missed call and locked it behind you.

*****

You sat in the passenger seat awkwardly. The thing was that he kept glancing at you every few minutes, as if you weren't the same person at the gym.

"I-Is something wrong Misha?" You asked hesitantly. He looked at you with fright, as if he's been caught doing something bad. "W-Why do you... ask?" He gripped the steering wheel tighter.

West and Maison were busy playing 'I spy' with each other so they weren't listening in on your awkward conversation.

"Nothing... it's nothing," You shrugged it off but you couldn't top thinking about it. You looked out of the window but couldn't leave his behaviour alone, "It's just that you keep... looking at me."