Just Kissing

Chapter 17

The Ritz-Carlton was about 30 minutes away from the Mikaelson's family home. Not long after they got into the limo with Kol did Caroline fall asleep on Klaus's shoulder. "Someone's exhausted" Kol motioned to Caroline who was not passed out. "Yeah well we've had a busy day" Klaus said stroking her hair. "What are you going to do about Enzo?"

"There is nothing that needs to be done; he is just a jealous man. Once he realizes that Caroline is going to be my wife and he will stop with his silly antics."

"Are you sure that feeling will not arise?" Kol questioned looking at Caroline once again. "She fled Virginia to get away from him that how much she dislikes him. I have no worries brother."

"Good, I like the two of you together don't do anything to make her leave."

"I don't plan on it."

They arrived at the home and Klaus carried Caroline up to Bekah's room where he laid her on the bed. He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. As he pulled away from her face she grabs his face leading it to hers before she slammed his lips to her with urgency. Klaus kissed back with no hesitation. She pulled him down on her with the yearning to be touched by him. He pulled back for a moment to remove his suite jacket. Caroline took the change to unzip her dress and remove it from her form. His eyes raked her practically naked body, he was gazing at her when she clutched his tie and putted him to kiss her again.

The Couples make out session was starting to escalate and Klaus realized what just might happen. "Caroline as much as I want to take this further we are in my sister's room."

"You said that your parents aren't home. She is not here, so what's the problem?" She questioned him as she was kissing and nibbling on his neck. "True, but Kol is here and can walk in at any moment. I also find it a bit crass to take a woman on the bed where my sister rests." Caroline stood up slowly finding her way toward the door. "I understand you are uncomfortable being this way in here." Caroline was now staying in her underwear in the hallway. She looked at him trying to mimic his smirk "Which room is yours?" As Caroline was looking around at the many doors in front of her Kol walked out of the one to her left. "Well hello Caroline"

"Kol be a doll and tell me which room is Klaus's" He pointed to the door at the end of the hall and watched as she pranced to the room and behind the large oak door.

Kol looked through Rebekah's door his eyes were fixed on a dissolved Klaus who was grabbing his suit jacket from the floor. The brothers eyes connected but both said nothing. "WHAT?" Klaus questioned Kol cocky smirk. "Nothing brother" Kol glanced back to Klaus's door and smiled larger. "You better get in there pretty girls don't like to be kept waiting" Kol informed his brother with a laugh and continued his way down to the kitchen.

When Klaus entered his bedroom he seen Caroline dressed in a pair of black leggings and one of his grey henley shirts. She had taken her acoustic guitar out of its case and was now strumming the cords. "Hope you don't mind I borrowed one of your shirts. Bekah know that when I have someone in my life I like to wear his shirts to bed since I don't know when she will be home tomorrow."

"Its fine love, it looks better on you anyway" Klaus approved while he was unbuttoning his shirt to get dressed for bed.

Caroline was sitting on an oversize patted leather chair strumming when Klaus flopped down on the bed. "You really are an artist aren't you?"

"What?"

"Well you take exquisite photos you can play beautifully I bet you sing like an angel."