Reality

Chapter 26

Klaus entered his family home with a smirk on his face that quickly faded as he heard his mother and Aurora laughing in the sitting room. "Niklaus is that you?" Ester questions as she walks into the foyer. "Yes mother it is." Now all three were standing in the foyer. "Niklaus why are you standing in you pajamas at eleven in the morning?" Ester questioned Aurora stared trying to catch Klaus's eye. "I spent the evening at Caroline and Rebekah's place. I did not have an extra change of clothes so I wore this home. Now will you excuse me so I may get a shower and changed for work?" Ester nodded her head giving him permission. She looked to Aurora "That boy has been a mess since you left. Now he wants to marry that poor blonde."

"She must be a sensational lover" Aurora insisted that Caroline had nothing to offer other than her body.

"Actually we haven't slept together; I am in love with her. She is kind and strong and does not care that I'm rich. She is one of the only people who actually know the real me. I haven't been a mess since you've left me for my brother I'm just over all this bullshit of trying to impress my mother." Klaus then entered his room and began to shower.

Caroline had finished her shower got dressed and was in her uber on the way to Mikaelson Corp to help Chris. On the car ride she opened her Instagram account and started reading all the comment on her picture from earlier. The first one she seen was from Bekah "Wow never seen such a genuine smile on Klaus's face."

Next was from Kol "You are way too hot to be with a guy that old, why don't you try the newer model" with many crying laughing emoji's. Then there where many post from people she doesn't know. Some say thing like "Power Couple" others said "Hot" but one that really hurt Caroline said "That stupid grin on his face said that he has no idea this gold digging whore is gonna take him for everything he is worth." Tears rolled down her check as the driver announced they had arrived at their destination; She took a deep breath and exited the car.

Sorry it took so long to post, live has been crazy since I gave birth. I'm working on getting my office in order and hopefully I will be able to post more often. Thank you for being so patient with me.

-Cchulie