Morning

Chapter 25

After the door closed behind Enzo Klaus looked to Caroline "what advice?"

"It's nothing. Sit down let me make you a plate."

"I would love that but I really should get going, I'm already going to be late for work the way it is" he informed her looking at the clock. "No need to rush I called Chris and had him move your day around so you can have the morning to relax" she told him as we got him a plate of Waffles and wild fruit and put it on the island across from her so he could sit and eat. He smiled at her and took his seat and began eating. Caroline then made herself a plate and jointed him.

The couple ate in silence changing flirtatious glances. When they were finished Care took Klaus's plate and placed it atop hers. She took out her phone and placed herself behind Klaus holding they phone up to take a selfie of them "smile!" He did then looked over to her as she flopped down on the sofa "What was that for?"

"To post with a sappy caption on my social media, being how big of a public figure you are I'm sure the INS will not only be fallowing us in real life but digitally too." Once Care posted the picture with the caption "This guys and a heart eyed emoji" she place her phone on the table and took a sip of her tea, as she did Klaus snap a picture of her "your right, that a good idea."

"Did you just take a picture of me drinking?" She questioned embarrassed.

"Yes."

"Well don't post it" she shrieked.

"Too late love, sorry" he laughed. She rolled her eyes and picked up her phone to see just how embarrassing this picture was. "You should probably bring some clothes over here next time to visit."

"Planning on locking me in your room more often?"

"Ha ha someone is sure of themselves. Just in case the INS decides to do home visits. I will seem weird if we don't have stuff at each other's homes."

"Another good point. I'll bring somethings over when I come to pick you up for dinner tonight, you can give me a bag then and I'll take it back home with me."

"I left some things in your room before I moved out. I can't do dinner tonight Rebekah and I are working on the magazine rebranding tonight. I'll be by the office for a little today, I've promised Chris I'd showing how to do my old job the way you like it."

"I don't think Chris is even gonna do it how I like it" Klaus flirted with his devil smirk.

"Ok, sir you need to get going I'll see you later" Caroline laughed as she push him toward the door.

"Are you going to give me my shirt back?" Klaus questioned looking down to Care who was still wearing his button down.

"Nope" she answered with a kiss to his cheek. Now alone in her how she flopped back down on the sofa and looked back down at the picture Klaus had posted. She was surprised she actually looks good. The caption "lazy morning with the most beautiful Woman in the world." Caroline blushed then hit her head to her palm how was she not going to be utterly heartbroken after a year of this when she was already so in love with this man? She shook the thought from her head and went to get ready for the day.