eleven

"Holy Shit, Bianca." Says Marcus, putting his hand over his mouth.

"What Marcus?! Is there something on my face?" I say, covering my face.

"No," He smiles "You just look absolutely stunning tonight." Says Marcus as he takes my hand and twirls me.

"Oh, stop it!" I blush "You're so damn cheesy, Marcus." I smile as I punch his arm. He gives me a cheeky smile followed by a wink before we hop out of the car.

"Since you know, you are quite special to me," He smiles grabbing my hand "I decided to take you to a very special place where I take the only most special women to me."

"You must come here often then." I joke.

"C'mon now, B."

"I'm kidding, babe." I smile. We walk into a cosy, classy restaurant.We are greeted by a waiter who was evidently familiar to Marcus by the way they greeted each other.

"This must be the ever so famous Bianca you've been telling me about." Says the waiter to after their little exchange.

"That's me." I smile.

"I'm Lucas, one of Marcus' best mates and I will be your waiter for today." I shake his hand before he leads us to our tables.

"Thanks, mate." Says Marcus as we take our seat.

"Pleasure." He smiles.

"Gee Bontempelli, you seem to be batting above your average this time." Says an older looking man who resembled Lucas.

"Ahh, Mr Randall." He says, giving the man a hug "She's not too bad, aye?" He smiles at me. I say hello to the man as Marcus introduces us to each other. We order our food and continue on to make the most of our night.

"Why do you keep staring at me like that?" I laugh.

"Because," He looks down "You just look so beautiful." I blush and smile looking into his eyes. This boy, like no other, made me feel so special. He is one of the very few that can leave me speechless. No one could wipe this beaming smile off my face, i was falling for this boy and damn fast. He was like a breath of fresh air in my world full of anguish.

"You make me so damn happy. You know that right?" I smile, squeezing his hand.

"I'm glad because you make pretty damn happy too." He smiles.

"So, why this place?" I smile "Why is it so special to you?"

"Well," He starts, I could see the passion in his eyes "I have so many memories in this place. I grew up around here and helped out a few years ago. Everyone here has a special place in my heart. Whenever I was down, this would be the place to go. Nothing beats it." I could see how genuine and passionate he was about this place. Because he looked at me the same way.

"I can tell." I smile. There was more to him than just a successful football player. He was so much more and everything I wanted. It is a raw and real kind of feeling I get every time I am with him.

Likes: 3400    Comments: 15@biancahart: thank you for spoiling me, my love

@biancahart: thank you for spoiling me, my love. 🙈❤
@daisychambers: cutest couple out xx
@abbgilmore: please adopt me !!
@calebdaniel1: not a bad effort, aye@marcus_bontempelli 😉

"It has been amazing, Marcus." I smile, grabbing his hand as we make our way out of the restaurant.

"Anything for you, babe." He smiles. I lean in, feeling his warm breath on my face. Our lips crash, as we get in sync with each other. This was our first kiss and I'm glad we waited.

"Bianca," He says, as we pull away for air "I am so damn inlove with you."

I look into his brown eyes and think how lucky I was. Out of the hundreds of girls that gushes over Marcus, he chose me. I could not put into words how happy this boy made me feel. He was the hello I always looked forward to every single day. He made me forget all the troubles in the world and there was no way I could ever leave this boy. Not when everything I had ever been looking for was right infront of me.

--

hey guys, it's a short one but a cute one ;) i really liked writing this one and i hope you enjoyed !!

happy monday all :)