fifty three

It's amazing how fast the first month went. Five more months to go. That scares me but excites me just as much. If you told me a few months ago that I'd be staying in London for 6 months, I'd laugh and wouldn't think twice about it but my attitude has changed so much towards the whole thing. I was here for one thing and one thing only; to pursue my dream and I was going to do everything in my power to do so.

Time hasn't always gone fast, some days have been tougher than others but I'm glad that I decided to take this opportunity because I don't regret it whatsoever.

Today was definitely one of those harder days when all I was thinking about was my family. It's hard living on your own and not having anyone to talk to to distract you from overthinking. Scrolling through facebook and instagram made me feel included and updated with everything back home - it was interesting to see what everyone was getting up to considering that I didn't always get to talk to everyone back home, but it also made me more homesick than ever because I felt like I was missing out.

Daisy had her engagement party last night and all I could was look at the photos the following day. I felt like an injured player in the sidelines. All I wanted to do was be there for my bestfriend especially on such a big milestone.

Likes  4534    Comments  45 @daisychambers: And we're engaged! @calebdaniel1 ❤ Thank you everyone for coming tonight, it was truly amazing to spend it with everyone we love

@daisychambers: And we're engaged! @calebdaniel1 Thank you everyone for coming tonight, it was truly amazing to spend it with everyone we love. We cannot wait for September. Thinking of you bestie, @biancahart 💕 #SoonToBeMsDaniel
@abbgilmore1: such an amazing night! congrats girly x
@jasonjohanissen: thanks for the food
@marcus_bontempelli: congrats guys! x
@biancahart: absolutely stunning bestie! Wish I could've been there, sorry I couldn't fulfil my maid of honor duties. Can't wait to see you soon x

I've heard nothing from Marcus. I've maturely unfollowed him so that I wouldn't get constant reminders of him. We all know it's the first step of getting over a boy. Either my family and friends have just decided to turn a blind eye and not bring it up or everyone's just moved on from everything like I have or trying to. Did he still think of me like as much I thought of him?