fifty two

I walk into my empty dressing room, chugging down a bottle of water once again trying to calm myself down before the concert. It was only my second concert and I was already feeling better than the first but I was always going to be nervous regardless it being my first time to my thousandth.

I take a seat infront of the mirror, gazing at myself before noticing a sticky note stuck on the top left corner. I pull it off in curiosity and read it out loud to myself.

Bianca,

I saw you the other day and thought you were absolutely beautiful. Your smile captivated me and your eyes pulled me in. You sang and I heard angels fill my ears.

Yours truly,
Secret Admirer

I didn't know whether to smile or laugh. Was this some sort of joke the boys were playing on me?

"JAAAMEESS!" I yell out, knowing he'd probably hear me from next door.

"Here! Is everything okay?" he says rushing into my room, nearly knocking the door down.

"Yes," I chuckle "just this." I hand him the note as he too blurts into laughter.

"Man, that's cheesy." he laughs.

"Right!" I laugh "Is this one of your pranks?"

"Nope." he says.

"Mhmm." I say, giving him a look.

"I swear it isnt!" James says, surrendering.

"Better not be." I say, putting two fingers to my eyes and pointing it at him.

"That is so weird." he says, looking down at it.

"Don't tell the other boys, okay? They'll just take the piss out of me." I laugh.

"I won't."

Likes  45667   Comments  110@biancahart: What a crowd! Was a pleasure playing for you again, London! Cant wait to see you Doncaster x @daisychambers: amazing 😍@katiehart: yes girl! @abbgilmore: slaying the game 🔥@jasonjohanissen: where's my free...

@biancahart: What a crowd! Was a pleasure playing for you again, London! Cant wait to see you Doncaster x
@daisychambers: amazing 😍
@katiehart: yes girl!
@abbgilmore: slaying the game 🔥
@jasonjohanissen: where's my free ticket?