sixty one

Likes  65721     Comments  45@biancahart: lunch date with the new bestie @ebonyday1 💋 thank you for showing me around Brighton babe ❤@ebonyday1: your photographer is pretty talented 😍 @jacksilvagni: mate, you're getting better everyday 😍 missin...

Likes 65721 Comments 45
@biancahart: lunch date with the new bestie @ebonyday1 💋 thank you for showing me around Brighton babe ❤
@ebonyday1: your photographer is pretty talented 😍
@jacksilvagni: mate, you're getting better everyday 😍 missing you little rugrat!
@bryce_hart: that's enough, Jacky Boy^
@calebdaniel1: Don't forget about our Belgian chocolates @luke_dahlhaus
@daisychambers: don't forget about me, girly! Missing you pretty 💞  stop being so obnoxious @calebdaniel1
@hart_lovers: so nice meeting you today! Thank you for stopping for your fans ❤
@jasonjohanissen: can post but can't answer my texts 😤 cute hair tie

"Okay, but these comments on your photos are killing me!" Ebony laughs, scrolling through the comments "Australians just seem so cool and have such good banter."

"Yeah, I have a pretty amazing bunch of friends back home." I chuckle "It's pretty crazy whenever we get together."

"I can imagine." she smiles "Who's this Jack Silvagni boy?"

"He's one of my childhood friends and also happens to be my brother's roommate." I laugh.

"Ah, he's cute." she smiles "You're doing pretty well, girl." she winks.

"No!" I laugh "I don't see Jack in that way. We had a small fling before I went but we're just 'mates'."

"I don't think he feels the same, girl." Ebony smirks, taking a sip of her drink.

"Trust me, I'm out of the dating scene for a while!" I chuckle, I look up at Ebony who seemed to be intrigued at whatever was on her phone.

"Whatcha looking at?" I say, leaning over the table to see.

"Nothing." she says pulling her phone away as I snatch it from her grip.

"Luke? What're you doing on Luke's profile?" I chuckle.

"Nothing." she says, trying to maintain serious.

"Do you think he's cute?" I smirk.

"No." she rolls her eyes, grabbing her phone out of my hands.

"Why do they all have so many followers anyways?"

"Well, they're all footy players and my bestfriend is pretty well known just cause she's pretty." I laugh.

"Footy?" she asks confused. I don't know why I expected her to know what I was talking about.

"Yeah, it's basically the national sport. I'm actually going down to an aussie pub tonight to watch my brother's debut. It's his first game." I say, proudly.