fifty

I take a deep breath, playing with the necklace my family had gotten me as I tremble, struggling to control my nerves.

"Be ready to go on in 5, B." says Cassie, the backstage producer "How's your ear piece?"

"It's fine, could be a bit louder." I say, putting it in my ear. I had written 'Hart' on it, making my family name proud.

"Better?" she asks, playing around with a remote in her hand.

"Yep." I smile, nervously.

"You've got this, B." says James, coming up behind me shaking my shoulders.

"Thanks, James." I smile, taking yet another deep breath. I can hear the roar of the crowd, which was making me nervous as hell.

I hear my introduction and just sigh, before letting out a smile. This was my first concert and I wanted it to go well. I was going to make the best out of this. Everything had been counting up to this moment and I was happy to be finally living it.

"How's it going London?" I yell, into my microphone as the crowd roars. I smile, scanning the crowd. Not for anyone but just admiring the crowd I was standing infront of. It was nothing short of surreal to be living my dream. All the hours I spent working for everything I had wanted. All the hours I spent working my butt of just to get into a good Uni. All those hours finally payed off. Happy was an understatement and all I wanted was for my family to just be here to see this amazing achievement. All I see is my 9 year old self, singing into my homemade microphone - a brush performing mini concerts for my family. Oh, far I've come.

This whole experience - the adrenaline, the nerves and the atmosphere was everything I'd imagined and more. Now, I knew that this was something I wanted to do for the rest of my life. It was truly a dream.

I'd like to say we gave it a try
I'd like to blame it all on life
Maybe we just weren't right,
But that's a lie, that's a lie

And we can deny it as much as we want
But in time our feelings will show
'Cause sooner or later
We'll wonder why we gave up
The truth is everyone knows

Almost, almost is never enough
So close to being in love
If I would have known that you wanted me
The way I wanted you
Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart
But right here in each others arms
Here we almost, we almost knew what love was
But almost is never enough

If I could change the world overnight
There'd be no such thing as goodbye
You'll be standing right where you were
And we'd get the chance we deserve oh

Try to deny it as much as you want
But in time our feelings will show
'Cause sooner or later
We'll wonder why we gave up
Truth is everyone knows

Almost, almost is never enough (Is never enough, babe)
We were so close to being in love (So close)

If I would have known that you wanted me, the way I wanted you, babe
Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart
But right here in each others arms
And we almost, we almost knew what love was
But almost is never enough

I sing my little heart out, as my voice fills the room. This song had meaning. This song resonated with me. This song was everything I wanted to say but couldn't.

Because Marcus, almost is never enough. We were so damn close but we didn't try hard enough. And now, we're two worlds apart rather than in each other's arms. Maybe we didn't have to say goodbye but we did. Everyday, I think about how much I loved talking to you; how good you looked when you smiled, how much I loved your laugh. How I used to day dream about you off and on; replaying our conversations; or laughing at the funny things you did. But all of that at the same time, the thought of you choosing someone over me kills me everyday. When I needed you most, you abandoned me. I didn't want to say goodbye to you that night and that was the trouble; I wanted to kiss you goodnight and that's a big difference. But even after that night, I still wished you were here with me. I wish I was spending this fairytale with you. Because in those mornings at 3:26am when I wouldn't stop going on about the dream I had panned out for myself, you were just listening to me. You were a part of that dream. But that's how you know you love someone I guess, when you can't experience anything without wishing the other person were there to spend it with you too.

Likes 43067    Comments 110@biancahart: Thank you, London 🇬🇧 You guys were absolutely amazing! @TheVamps@katiehart: proud sister!@daisychambers: Go bestfriend! That's my bestfriend! @jasonjohanissen: 😍😍@jacksilvagni: mateee, you're killing it�...

@biancahart: Thank you, London 🇬🇧 You guys were absolutely amazing! @TheVamps
@katiehart: proud sister!
@daisychambers: Go bestfriend! That's my bestfriend!
@jasonjohanissen: 😍😍
@jacksilvagni: mateee, you're killing it🔥
@abbgilmore1: Australia's proud babe, you can come home now 😂❤

I wake up the next morning on a massive high from the successful show last night. The Vamps tour was currently trending on twitter as I look through the tweets. It was surreal to see my name being thrown around with little to no hate comments. The media had caught on as Daisy sent me a few links of articles about me. I hesitate to click on them; with the whole Tayla incident on the back of my mind.

All you need to know about The Vamps and opener Bianca Hart!

Australian born Bianca Hart a hit in the U.K!

I click on the second one, surprised that they were both positive.

- ♡ -

Happpy Saturday Everyone! Did anyone go to the Grand Final? Congratulations to all the Richmond fans, soak it in :) I was really disappointed for the Crows though, I was really rooting for them. Hopefully our boys can get up and make it to the big dance again next year! xx

Sorry for the late update, been super busy today! Hope you all liked it, Can't wait to share more with you! xx