sixteen

"You look absolutely beautiful. Don't be nervous." Says Marcus giving me a reassuring smile as he interwines our hands together. I give him a nervous smile before making our way to the red carpet. I take a deep breath before stepping onto the carpet as we get bombarded by photographers calling out to us to look at them. This was our first ever public appearance together.

Sure, the media had known we were in a relationship but we had never been to an event together. Marcus and I pose for a couple photos as we continue to make our way down the red carpet. An interviewer, who I guess was the host, comes and asks us for an interview. Marcus willingly accepts and I follow him.

"Now, I'm here at the WAG Ball Red Carpet with premiership player Marcus Bontempelli and girlfriend Bianca Hart. How are you guys enjoying it so far?" Says the quite tall lady.

"It's been great so far. There's been quite a lot of photos taken, I just hope I have nothing in between my teeth." Says Marcus as we laugh.

"Now, I learn that this is your first ever public appearance together, were you guys worried about what the media had been putting up lately?" She continues, Marcus looks at me hinting me to answer the question, I give him a nod.

"Yeah. The media's been coming out with all sorts but we've just learnt to ignore it and not read it. It's between Marcus and I and no one else." I say, with confidence. Marcus gives me a cheeky smile as he mouths the words 'well said' to me.

"Now, you're currently studying music and physiology at the University of Melbourne. How's that been for you?"

"Yeah. It's been good. I'm currently in my 4th year and i'm graduating very soon." I smile.

"Congratulations," She says to me "You must be very proud." She says to Marcus.

"Very." He says, giving me a grin.

"Lastly, who are you wearing tonight Bianca?"

"I'm wearing this very beautiful dress from a local designer around my area who was actually working day and night just to finish this wonderful piece so that it would be ready for me to wear tonight. Huge thank you to Alice Cooper!" I smile to the camera. Rutting off my beautiful dress.

"It was definitely worth it, you look beautiful," Smiles the reporter "Thank you for joining me tonight and I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your night. Peter, back to you." Says the reporter, flashing her best smile to the camera before letting us go.

Likes 10455    Comments 45@marcus_bontempelli: WAG Ball with this absolute beauty 😘 @biancahart: 😘😘 @daisychambers: favourite couple xx@bryce_hart: 👊🏻👊🏻

@marcus_bontempelli: WAG Ball with this absolute beauty 😘
@biancahart: 😘😘
@daisychambers: favourite couple xx
@bryce_hart: 👊🏻👊🏻

"Not too bad, aye?" Says Marcus at me as we make our way to the function room.

"Not bad at all." I smile. We walk into the room hand in hand as Marcus leads me to a group of people, some I was familiar with but most I wasn't. I spot Josh who was with his girlfriend, aswell as the other boys with their girlfriends.