two

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I am currently taking saturday classes for uni since I had taken a break from it for a while. I study music and physiotherapy at Melbourne Uni. I grab my phone and wake up to a text from the mysterious boy last night.

you know it's not nice to call people wusses Bianca  ):

I giggle and send;

aw, i'm sorry, just honest (:

I then put my phone down and start getting ready to go to Uni.

"Morning, Daisey" I smile, as I head for the bathroom. Living with her is great but having only 1 bathroom is practically impossible.

"Morning, B. You're in an awfully good mood this morning. How'd last night go?"

"It went well! Like normal" I say, thinking about Marcus.

"Would you like to elaborate? you look too happy for just a 'normal night'" She says giving me a smirk.

"I may or may not have met a cute boy" I smile, feeling my cheeks go red.

"Aw! You're totally smitten," She laughs, playfully punching my arm "What's this boys name?"

"Marcus" I say, burying my face into her shoulder.

"Aw, B. Tell me more!!" She says eagerly, tugging on my arm like a monkey.

"He just introduced himself to me and talked for a while then he introduced me to his mates," I laugh at her reaction "And then one of his mates asked me for my number for him"

Daisey squeals and before she can say anything I run out the bathroom and grab a coffee on the go.

"Tell me more!" Says Daisey, she looked more excited than me.

"I'll talk to you later about it," I wink "I'll be home by 2. Love ya" I say giving her a quick hug.

"You better, Bianca!"

"And please don't burn the house down while i'm gone." I yell out before shutting the door behind me.

I hop into my jeep that had taken me years to save, but it was my dream car. I take the long, dreaded drive to school ready get my day started.

I hear my phone ding as I get out of my car. I check to see the notifications on my home screen and see nothing important except for the text that had caught my eye.

good morning bianca, what are you up to today?

I don't know how one simple text could make me feel this way and I know shouldn't let it but this boy just had this charisma that i could not resist.

good morning (: i'm at uni until 2:00, wbu?

I hit send and start walking to my first lecture which was Bio.
I go up the stairs and turn left which leads me to class.
"Ding" I quickly grab my phone and check the lock screen.

one new message from Marcus

I put my phone and silent and ignore the temptation of opening the message. I sigh and head into class.

The rest of my day was quite ordinary and like the usual, boring. I open my phone as soon as i head out of my last class and open the message from Marcus.

i've got training in the morning through to the afternoon. Did you want to come over for a movie night with a few mates and I? You can bring a friend along if you want (: