fifty six

My vision is blurred and everything is hazy. I don't remember a single thing as I try to recollect everything and why I was in a hospital bed connected to a drip. There was no one in my room and I was as confused as ever.

I'm blinded by the bright lights as furrow my brows, shielding my eyes. Why was I in the hospital? How did I get here?

I hear voices in the hallway approaching my room, I turn to face my door hoping that it was for me. I just wanted answers.

"Yeah, she asked for my number but I really wasn't interested so I gave her domino's pizza's number." I hear a familiar voice says followed by laughter. They all walk into the room, surprised to see me awake.

"B? Youre up!" says James, walking over to my bed side, grabbing my hand.

"Hey, B!" says Tris, excited to see me.

"Hey, beautiful." smiles Drew, running over to my bed side.

"Hey guys." I say, my voice croaky.

"How are you feeling? We should probably get the doctor." says Conor, making his way out.

"I'm alright. Just confused." I say "What happened?"

"You fainted walking off stage." says James, concern taking over his face.

"So they called an ambulance cause they couldn't get you conscious." says Tris.

"Oh? I remember the show just not that. All I remember is feeling dizzy."

"Yeah, you've been sick for a while." says James.

"Have the doctors said anything?" I ask.

"Nope, we're not immediate family so they can't tell us anything." says Drew.

"Does my family know I'm here?" I ask, worried all of a sudden.

"Yeah, James texted your sister and Beau rang your parents." says Tris.

"Thank you." I smile to James.

"Of course."

"Do you have my phone?" I ask, wanting to facetime my sister.

"Yep." he says handing me my phone as I look at my home screen that was filled with notifications.

I open my messages that were filled of good messages, making sure to reply to all of them.

Just heard the news, hope you're feeling better soon B. We all miss you! Love you! - Jason.

Kate just texted, hope you have a speedy recovery! Text me when you wake up, bestie. I miss you so much babe, I love you. Call me, have some news x - Daisy.

Heard the news, hope my mate's feeling better. I miss you so much, B. Recover fast and get on that damn plane because I miss you! - Jack.