Wendy x Reader | Desserts

Requested by
Azureman136

I also thought this one was a great idea, a great request. Thank you so much for requesting!

[Not Edited]

~~~ Start ~~~

A thirteen year old girl smirked as she sat in the guild, waiting for a certain dark blue haired girl to enter the guild. She swung a small bag around her finger, which had an item of food in it.

It looked like chocolate and seemed to look delicious, but [Name] knew better. She looked up to see that Wendy had entered the guild.

"Wendyyyy!" She jumped out her seat, hugging the Sky Dragon Slayer.

"Oh, good morning [Name]!" Wendy smiled, hugging her back as the two of them sat down, away from the fight.

"Did you sleep well?" [Name] asked, seemingly innocent.

"Yeah, I'm not tired anymore, what about you?"

"Perfectly fine!"

"Are those sweets?" Wendy suddenly asked, leaning over the table.

"Yup! I made it just for you!" [Name] smiled, revealing the small bag.

As soon as she saw the sweet, Wendy's eyes turned into stars and she took the small bag in her hands, not knowing that [Name] had tampered with it.

"Thank you [Name]! You're the best!" Wendy hugged the girl before opening the small bag, revealing the small brown sphere. "Wow! It looks delicious!"

"I've got more at home if you want to try" [Name] smiled, leaning on her arm. She just wanted to catch Wendy's reaction to eating the food that she hates.

Wendy took it out of the bag, turning it in her hand before taking a large bite of it.

Wendy chewed on it for a second before making a face of disgust, dropping the rest of the thing.

"Eww!!!" Wendy yelled, voice a pitch higher. "[Name]!! This is sour!!"

[Name] cracked up and started laughing, with a hand over her own mouth.

"Is this umeboshi?!? It's so sour!!" Wendy at this point had tears out her eyes. "[Name]! You know I hate umeboshi!!"

[Name] noticed Wendy's tears and immediately stopped laughing, now extremely worried and panicked.

"Wendy! It was just a prank!" [Name] told Wendy, quickly handing her some water. "I'm sorry!"

Eventually, Wendy had stopped whinging, but still had tears in her eyes.

"Why would you do something so evil?!" Wendy wiped the tears away. "You're a meanie!"

"I'm not a meanie!" [Name] argued.

"Are!"

"Not!"

"Are!"

"Not!"

"Come on, don't start fighting you two" Lucy watched the two girls as they argued.

The girl girls let out a huff before simultaneously turning away from each other, crossing their arms.

"Seriously, don't you two think this is a silly idea?" Lucy asked, turning around from the bar.

The two girls looked over their shoulders, staring at the other, just waiting for the other one to crack.

Their pointless staring continued, until they both cracked the the same time, running to the other with tears in their tears.

"I'm sorry!" They both apologised, rambling and hugging the other right. Lucy shook her head, sharing a smile with Mira as the two watched the young girls.

"I'm sorry for calling you mean!!"

"I'm sorry for pranking you!!"

They nuzzled their cheeks together, tears seeming to never stop.

"Let's get some dessert okay? I'll pay!! I'm sorry!" [Name] pulled away, wiping her own tears.

"Okay!" Wendy copied [Name]. They both shared a smile and [Name] grabbed Wendy's hand and pulled her out the guild.

"Come on! There's a new dessert place, let's go eat!"

"Really?!"

"Yup!"

The two walked hand in hand as [Name] lead the way.

"There!" [Name] pointed, dragging Wendy, who only smiled. "There's all kinds of desserts there! They all look really delicious from the window"

They walked in the shop, the little bell ringing. A waitress showed them to a shop by the window.

"What do you want?" [Name] asked, smiling. "You can have anything"

"I'll have what you have then" Wendy said.

"Okay! I saw [Favourite Dessert] and [Favourite Drink] when I walked in, is that alright?"

"Yup"

"Kay!" [Name] waved her hand and a waitress came over. "We'll have two [Favourite Dessert]s and two [Favourite Drink]s please!"

"Anything else?"

"No thank you" Wendy smiled.

The two girls chatted for a while and when the food came, the both of them had stars in their eyes as they watched the waitress place their order now.

"So yummy~" the two sighed, giggling as they ate the dessert, sipping on the drink.

"Ready for the job tomorrow?" [Name] asked Wendy.

"Well, as ready as I'll ever be to support the team" Wendy told [Name] finishing the drink. "Are you done?"

"Yup! You?"

"Finished! That really was delicious!"

"Yup! Let's come back here after the job"

"That's a great idea!" Wendy smiled and stood up. [Name] followed, leaving a tip on the table and paying.

"Let's go back to the guild then" [Name] took Wendy's hand, closing the distance as they walked back to the guild.

"Yeah"

"Forgive me?"

"Of course!"

The two walked with the sun shining brightly above them, full of hope, full of promise for the future.

~~~ End ~~~