Mavis x Yandere! Sister! Reader | Accursed Lives

Requested by
ThatGenderlessKid

I honestly wasn't sure how I was meant to do this but I had an idea and this was the result.

So for this, it's not incest. [Name] doesn't love Mavis as in the way Zeref loves her. She doesn't wish to pursue a relationship. She just has a sisterly love to Mavis and is protective of her. I made [Name] Mavis' twin but feel free to change it.

This isn't exactly a yandere reader. I placed a few twists (by few I mean quite a bit) in this one shot so that it is more unique. So, this one shot is technically inspired by a yandere.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't really enjoy really a story of a psychotic person killing everyone who talks to their lover over and over again.

I see the same or similar plots everywhere in Fanfiction when yandere is in the title so I think it becomes boring after a while. Don't you?

(I'm not trying to call anyone out, I think it's perfectly fine since that technically defines yandere. I'm just a very odd person)

If anything is too confusing, or you don't understand then just ask. I'll answer your question ^^.

Published: 4th of April, 2018

[Not Edited]

∞∞∞

[Name] Vermillion is a girl who many thought to be shy and weak. She gives off the impression of a girl who needs to be protected.

But what many did not know of was the demon that hid behind that mask.

Ever since they were little, [Name] had clung to Mavis' side incessantly. She never talked to anyone else. She always seemed detached in a way.

Opposite of the ever friendly Mavis.

But just like she clung to Mavis, a darkness surrounded [Name].

It was like a demon appeared in [Name] after Fairy Tail was found. How it happened was a mystery to all.

It grew to eventually become a part of her. It had completely attached itself to [Name]. Never to be separated again.

[Name] started to act more and more like a doll; she seemed to fell empty at times.

She couldn't feel joy, she couldn't feel sorrow. She knew not of the feelings she was meant to feel.

It was all empty for her, a world of black and white.

The only thing she could feel was a pull towards Mavis. Nothing more, nothing less.

[Name] refused to believe that she wasn't normal. She hated that feeling, so she pretended. She faked everything.

It was all because of the demon.

No matter how much [Name] tried, she could never keep that side of her hidden for long.

As she grew up, the thought terrified her so much that it ate at her conscience.