Natsu x Chubby! Reader | Change | AU

Requested by
Erika_Phantomheart

I just want to say that you're beautiful and amazing just the way you are.

It's less creative than my usual one-shots, but I guess this will have to do.

This includes bullying scenes and some self-discrimination. Some depressing things, but I don't think there will be any waterfalls or any tears whatsoever.

I also kinda have an idea for an original story, so I think I wanna write that. It will obviously be based on fantasy, I think that I'll be publishing a chapter soon. I honestly have a writer's block for all my other stories... you guys should know that I have a problem like that ^^.

[Not Edited]

Published: 5th of April, 2018

~~~ Start ~~~

"Hey! Can you leave already and not take up so much space?"

"What a fatty."

"Weirdo. Can't you stop crying for once in your life?"

Those kinds of insults have become common for [Name]. She never went anywhere in the school without them.

She tried to ignore them, she really did. But how do you ignore something that has become so common in your daily life?

She cried every day.

Tears have become a part of her daily routine.

[Name] kept her head down as she sat on the benches outside of the building.

She was only in primary school and yet, her life was already miserable.

Though she was only slightly different from every other person in the class, she was still picked on.

Apparently, everyone in her class wanted to feel better about themselves so much that they would push down another person to achieve that.

"Hey fatty, move it," a voice from above demanded.

[Name] looked up to see a group of girls from her class. They glared at her for a reason that she did not know.

"But I was here first..."

"So what?!" They asked. Their harsh voices a contrast to [Name]'s small and timid tone.

"You're so annoying,"

"Can't you just disappear already?"

"I'm sorry." [Name] quickly apologised as she ran off.

Tears trickled down her face once again as she ran.

She went to the corner of the school, where no one ever went. Just like every other day.

She hated school. She hated how unfair her life was.