177. Your like thrir little sister and yiu probe to them your not

Harry: Harry always teased you and called you his little sister. You had been in love with him for over 2 years. You had had enough of his teasing. You snuck out of your room one night and tip toed to Harry's. You opened his door to find him watching tv. You walked in and he noticed you, "hey little sis, what's up?" "Dont call me that Harry." you growled. Harry looked at you shocked. You crawled on the bed and crawled ontop of him. "Uh, Y/N, what're you doing?" Harry held back a moan. He couldn't help it, he enjoyed what you were doing. Harry put his hands on your hips. "I'm showing you how little I am." you winked. Harry smirked and kissed your lips, "Your definitely not little babe."

Liam: You had always had a crush on Liam. Your family's were very close and Liam only saw you as his little sister. Your family's went camping and you decided to show him your not so little. You put on your new skimpy bikini and while your brother and his sisters went on the boat you two stayed back. Liam couldn't stop laughing. You went over and picked a drink up out of the cooler. You noticed Liam had been staring more intently and he smirked at you. "You know, you've grown up quite a bit. You've gotten really attractive." he smirked, you winked and walked over to your tent.

Louis: You and Louis had always been close, but lately you had grown a crush. Every time you hinted it to him he ignored you. You and him had gone out to a club and a guy had started hitting on you. You flirted with him for awhile and noticed Louis staring. Louis got up and grabbed your wrist. "come on babe, we need to talk."

Niall: You and Niall were always best friends. Since you were younger than him he always thought you were his little sister. One night he asked you to go out to dinner since nobody wanted to. You came down in a tight dress and Niall looked shocked, "Well, aren't you grown up." he smiled.

Zayn: Zayn had asked you to come work out with him. You woke up early and washed your face and put on a sports bra and some short shorts. You met him at the gym. You started working out and he grinned at you. "Whatre you staring at?" you laughed. "Your just not that little girl I met 15 years ago, that's all." he smiled.