271. You give him a boner for the first time.

Harry: All night Harry's been eye-balling you as you raid the dance floor, knowing he's growing jealous as you dance with every guy who you meet. Your eyes never leave his though and he finally makes his way to the dance floor, pulling your back to him, groaning as you grind onto him. "You've been teasing me all night." He breathes into your ear, his voice husky and low. When the song ends he brings you back to where he's been sitting, pulling you onto his lap as you begin to give him a lap dance, moving slowly on his lap. Even before you've begun you could feel him protruding, stretching the already tight fabric of his jeans, rubbing against you, teasing you just as much as you have him.

Louis: From the moment you met Louis you had an effect on him like no other. You meet dressed in only your pajamas, being invited to spend the night with the rest of the boys and several other of your girl friends. You're dressed in only a tank top and pair of shorts when you meet Louis, his eyes lighting up when he lays eyes on you. You've started talking to him throughout the night, putting on your best flirting moves. Even when everyone lays down to sleep you're still up talking, an instant connection made between you two. You start to laugh, looking down at his obvious erection through his sweatpants. His eyes widen when he looks down and he grabs a pillow to cover himself, knowing already that you've seen how he is sexually attracted to you.

Niall: You rarely get to speak to Niall while he's busy on tour. Lately your conversations have been scarce and you've both only found the time to text each other throughout the day. You're fed up with having limited time with him and decide to tease him a little, slipping out of your clothes and into a set of lace lingerie you've bought. After a few pictures you send them to Niall, waiting patiently for his response. It only takes him a few minutes to call you, speaking before you can even get a breath. "Do you know what you just did to me?" He asked. You could tell he was in public by the way he spoke low, making his voice sound even more desirable than usual. You giggle but he only responds. "I guess I'll have to take care of this one myself but as soon as I get back you're getting it." He grumbles, letting you know of the effect your image has on him.

Liam: It's rare that you and Liam become insanely intimate with one another, preferring to enjoy a movie where you're snuggled into his arms. Tonight everything seems to be going wrong so you've both decided to head to bed, neither of you tired. You're expecting another night full of talking and secret telling but just as you begin to speak Liam seals his mouth over yours. The aggressiveness in which he's kissing you now sends you into a frenzy and your hands roam over his smooth body. He's never been this rough with you and you're completely turned on. "Liam, what's that?" You giggle, feeling something pressing against the inside of your thigh and realizing you aren't the only one who's turned on.

Zayn: Zayn has managed to oversleep again and is racing through the house to get ready for the day packed with two interviews and a photo shoot. You can hear him bustling around the house while you shower, the hot water producing a steam that's clouded the bathroom. He comes in and the mass of steam blows in his face, only a silhouette of you and your shapely body visible through the glass door. He calms himself for a moment, reaching for his toothbrush and beginning his morning regimen. It isn't until you open the door, your body dripping wet and only a towel covering you that he isn't able to control himself, growing inside his pants at the sight of the beautiful woman before him.

(A/N please vote)