275. Truth or dare at a sleepover

Harry: "(Y/N), truth or dare?" Harry asked you. "Truth." You couldn't help but think of the things that he could've come up with in that moment. Sure, you were broken up but that hadn't kept you away from each other. You did all the things couples do, only without giving him what he wanted most, those three little words that had more meaning than anything in the world. He'd asked a million times it seemed and you knew that he would ask again. "Is it true you're still in love with me?" He asked, hopeful. "Yeah." You blushed, looking down from his and the stares of everyone else in the room. "Then tell me." He lifted your chin, looking at you as though you were the only ones in the room. "I didn't pick dare." You winked at him, mouthing the words he longed to hear anyway.

Louis: "Truth or dare Lou?" Harry grinned, an eyebrow cocked at him. Louis seemed nervous, even though there were only a few people in the room. "Truth." He took the easy way, or so he thought. Harry chuckled before asking his question. "Louis, is it true that you've been like head over heels in love with (Y/N) since we were in school?" He asked. Louis tried to keep his composure but his face reddened as he knew his answer, muttering softly. "Yes." You could only wonder why it took him so long to tell you as his confession may have been the start of your relationship long ago.

Niall: You cringed at the idea of truth or dare. It never turned out good. Maybe for everyone else but when it came to you, truth or dare wasn't a game of fun. There were at least ten people there, giving you some slack in the area, only a couple of rounds coming your way. Eventually the game began to diminish, turning into one where everyone just did what they wanted, kissed who they wanted, and hooked up with who they wanted. You sat awkwardly among the bunch as people showed no shame in touching each other. "Niall, I dare you to kiss (Y/N)." One of your friends called. "The game is o-" You began but his lips were already on yours, taking his time before pulling away. "I've been waiting all night to do that." He breathed when he finally pulled away. "You didn't need a dare to kiss me Niall." You grinned, leaning in for another, your dreaded game turning into one where memories were made.

Liam: You'd been avoiding taking a turn at the game since it started but when it came around to Niall, you knew he'd call on you. "Truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare." You shrugged. A kiss or something was bound to be entwined. It couldn't be that bad. "I dare you to sleep with Liam tonight." He said matter-of-factly, the most natural thing in the world. "I'm not having sex with him." You were shocked. "I didn't say have sex. I said sleep with him in the same bed. That's all." He seemed confident. His plan to get you and Liam together that night worked perfectly, beginning with words exchanged, ending with a kiss, and waking in each other's arms.

Zayn: You didn't know Zayn well. He was just a boy who you knew was close with Louis. Now he was a boy whom you were at a sleepover with, people all crowded around in their pajamas, all in a circle as a game of truth or dare went on. "Zayn, truth or dare?" Louis winked in no particular direction, Zayn sighing as he knew what was coming, either way he'd lose. "Dare." He sighs, looking down until Louis speaks. "I dare you to just kiss (Y/N). A simple kiss." He grins. It was nowhere near a simple kiss, the one that changed your feelings for him forever, a spark you'd never felt before on his lips.