217. Power outage

Harry: "I...I can't sleep like this Harry." You mumbled into his chest wrapping your leg around his as you pushed closer to his body, "It's too quiet in here." You continued to speak quietly and you heard a sigh leave his lips before his hand on your shoulder gave you a little squeeze. "Want me to talk to you until you fall asleep [Y/N]?" He asked letting out a yawn while you nodded against his bare chest as you ran your fingers over his hip lightly with your eyes sewn shut. "Alright...well today when you went home earlier for a bit I was thinking about how much I like it that you're here." He spoke in a whisper letting his eyes close as you traced over his tattoo, "I don't know I just like you being here so often...I like waking up to you beside me or tangled with me rather." He said letting out a light chuckle and he felt your breathing evening out. "I always want you beside me when I wake up every morning [Y/N] I guess..." He pried his eyes open to glance down at you now asleep across his chest, "I guess what I'm saying is I want you to stay here. Like live with me...that way I can always wake up to you." He finished biting back the small smile creeping to his lips as he stared down at you.

Niall: "Alright?" He asked as you fluffed up the pillow underneath your head before turning your focus back on the night sky. "Alright." You muttered sending him a quick smile, "I like it out here..." You spoke softly moving your hand to find his and intertwine your fingers and he let out a small chuckle. "Yeah s'nice." He grinned letting your hand go to wrap his arm around your shoulder to pull you into him. "You know we don't have to wait until the power shuts off to do this right? We can lay out here whenever you want babe." He shrugged a bit before pressing his lips to the side of your head, "We can't sleep out here though...the bugs. I don't think I can sleep out here with the bugs." He shuddered causing you to giggle a little as you glanced up at him. "So what? You're scared of a little bug now." You spoke with a hint of laughter in your voice as he rolled his eyes. "M'not scared. I just prefer to not wake up with spiders and other insects crawling on me." He narrowed his eyes at you as you continued to giggle, "S'not funny...you know what we're not doing this again if you keep making fun of me." "Oh come off it Niall...I think its cute when you ask me to kill spiders for you." You grinned as he sat up letting his arm call from around you. "Yeah whatever [Y/N]...lets go inside m'tired."
Louis: "I figured we could eat this first." He muttered as he flopped down on the couch beside you dropping a spoon in your lap. He held the carton of ice cream up with a half grin, "We have ice lollies to eat too." He shrugged digging his spoon into the ice cream and eating a big spoonful. You both continued to eat until the carton was empty, letting it drop between the two of you with groans spilling from your lips, "Never again." You mumbled bringing your hand up to wipe at your mouth as you sat back on the couch and your head falling onto his shoulder. "So m'guessing we're not eating the ice lollies then right?" He asked with a raised brow chuckling a bit as you groaned in response. "Let it melt Lou, I'm not eating anymore." You complained only making him laugh more as you scrunched up your face. "Don't be so dramatic [Y/N]." He shook his head as he rose from his spot and grabbing the empty carton and spoons before heading back into the kitchen. You laid back on the couch cradling your stomach with your eyes closed as you continued to whimper, "M'not being dramatic...ice cream is no longer allowed in this house Louis. You know incase something like this happens we have nothing to worry about." You could practically hear him rolling his eyes at you as he emptied the freezer.

Liam: "I'm not playing with you anymore." You narrowed your eyes at him as he picked up your piece and placed it in jail. "What? S'not my fault you're in jail again. I don't make the rules [Y/N]." He said biting down on his lip as he fought back the smile that was making its way to his lips. "I'm not playing anymore. I never liked Monopoly. Unless you bring out another game we're done here." You crossed your arms over your chest as you stared him in the eyes. He shook his head taking the dice in his hand, "Lets finish this game." "This game never ends...not until one of us is broke and I refuse to lose this game Liam. So c'mon lets play Twister or something...anything but this." You groaned furrowing your brows making him smile over at you brightly. "Fine but technically you still lose since its your idea to forfeit the game babe." He shrugged still fiddling with the dice in his hand. "We can't play twister because I don't have it...so what you want to play Scrabble. We both know you'll win that game so I take it's a definite yes for that one right." He rolled his eyes as he crawled over to the other games he'd found in the closet earlier.

Zayn: "This is so boring." You grumbled burying your face in your hands as you sunk further into the bed as he ran a towel over his wet hair. "Want to go for a walk or something? Kill time until the power's back on." He suggested with a raised brow as you removed your hands from your face peering over at him. "We don't necessarily need to walk around to kill time." You smirked patting the spot beside you on the bed causing him to laugh. "You're right we don't have to go out to kill time. And we don't have to do that either." He shook his head as he blindly made his way over to the dresser and pulling out shirt before pulling it over his head and walking over to bed. He wrapped his arm around your waist pressing his lips to your cheek after flopping down on the bed and getting comfortable, "M'tired anyway so how about we just go to sleep." He shrugged his shoulders nuzzling in the crook of your neck as his lips brushed against your skin softly. "I'm not like you Z...I just can't fall asleep like that. But fine you go to sleep. Leave me up with nothing to do in the damn dark." You whined and you felt him smile against your skin. His let his fingers trail from your waist until they hit the top of your shorts.