190. You Catch Him Staring at Your Bum

Harry: The boys were currently touring Y/C so that meant you were able to spend more time with him. He had asked you to come to sound check and rehearsals, so you were sitting on the edge of the stage, watching as they were goofing around and singing.

Suddenly, your legs started cramping from sitting on the floor too long. Naturally, you stretched to get blood rushing to your legs-waking them up, you stood up and walked to the side of the stage away from everyone so you could stretch.

You lunged your leg forward before standing straight and pulling your leg back, stretching the muscles. You did this a few more times before you decided to do Russian twists, when Harry's dimpled grin caught your eye.

His eyes were staring down, at your bum, you rolled your eyes before throwing your sweater at his head. "Close your mouth Styles, you're drooling."

Harry laughed sheepishly at being caught, but he winked at you before saying, "You're obviously not wearing space pants, because your arse is out of this world."

You burst into a fit of laughter at his poorly spoken line, "You said it wrong. It's, 'Are you wearing space pants, because that ass is out of this world.'"

Harry laughed as well before Liam called him back for the next song, "I've gotta go, but we'll talk more about your arse later, promise."

With that said, Harry skipped back to the other four, leaving you to laugh at his silliness.

Liam: He knew he shouldn't be staring, your parents were there for gods sake, but he really couldn't resist. You were wearing tights and one of his loose flannels; the flannel wasn't exactly long enough to keep from showing hw amazing your bum looked in the tights when you lifted your arms to point out the wonderful buildings of Rome to your parents.

Liam knew it was inappropiate, especially if your parents were less than five feet from the British teen, but every time you lifted an arm to point out something that may fascinate your parents, there was your bum. His eyes would glance to your dad, making sure he wasn't giving a murderous glare before he quickly admired the wonderful asset below your waist he'd come to love known as your ass.

While your parents marveled over the beautiful architectural styles of each Rome buildimg, you turned to see why Liam was so quiet; and you got your answer as soon as he glanced up to your face-his own beet red. You chuckle and walk towards him, shaking your head before whispering, "You cheeky, cheeky boy."

"I blame you, and your infatuation with bum fitted clothing," he grumbles. "Did you really have to wear that? If your dad catches me I'll be dead."

"I'm sorry babe, if I had known wearing this would affect you so much I would have worn it sooner," you tease, kissing his cheek. "We've got another half hour with my parents, so you'd better keep your eyes in your head Li."

"You're the worst," he groans just as your parents turn to you both, urging you guys to hurry along.

Liam was going insane, and ever since you'd caught him staring at your bum, you'd purposely stretch your arms up-glancing at him as he glared at you. A smug smirk plastered on your face as you skipped after your parens, Liam growling a "You're going to regret this later, Y/N," before following you guys again.

Louis: You'd never shy away from the fact you had nice bum, it was firm and perfectly shaped-some would even say it rivaled Louis' rather fit bum. You never thought too much into since it wasn't a big deal, but Louis always wanted to see what the fuss was about.

He had been home while you were out with a friend shopping, constant tweets blew up his phone about how some fans saw you at the shops earlier and they're a bit stunned at how fit your bum really was. Louis opened the pictures tweeted by fans, each one had a perfect image of your bum, in various angles. It was almost creepy to see the amount of photos people could get of one innocent girl's arse, but he had to admit your arse was quite fit-especially in the tight jeans you decided to wear.