319. He Finds Out You're A Pole Dancer

Liam: "No way. Like in front of other guys? Men? Other men? Who are not me?" Liam asked you in shock to finding out you're a pole dancer "Yes. I'm sorry I never told you. Are you mad?" you asked feeling guilty. "Mad I haven't seen any of these moves, yeah. Mad that other guys have seen you do this, but I haven't." Liam explained. "Come on." you said to him while heading towards the door. "Where are we going?" he asked "To get us a pole to put in the bedroom, so I can show you my moves." you said with a wink. He ran to the car faster than you've ever seen him run.

Louis: "No no no! You're doing it wrong babe!" Louis shouted as you showed him some moves. "It's all upper body. Nothing to it really." he explained. "Oh is that so? Okay, why don't you show me some moves then?" you challenged him. "Watch and learn." he said with a smirk. You sat down and let him take the pole. He twirled around and started to dance and make a fool out of himself. You were already laughing but it definitely killed you when he attempted a move and the pole you had just put up in the living room collapsed from Louis swinging on it.

Harry: "How come you never put on a show for me?" Harry questioned with a pout. "Well babe, we don't have a pole here. And-" he cut you off "Who said that?" just then he opened his closet and pulled out a box with a pole that just needed to be assembled. "Okay why do you own that?" you asked with many strange thoughts in your head "Well you see Louis.. You know what, you don't want to know. Point is, we have a pole. Let's get to it." he said while opening the box, wasting no time at all. He watched you in awe as you showed him what you got.

Niall: "You're really good at this babe." Niall said while watching you do some new tricks you just learned "Thanks baby." you said back with a cheeky grin. "But you know, I don't like the idea of other guys getting to watch you do this." Niall confessed. You sat next to him "You can trust me Niall. All I do is dance. I love doing this. It's like a hobby. I don't do it for the attention of other guys. I'd never do anything to jeopardize me and you." you explained "I know that." he said before kissing you "Any other cool moves you wanna show me up there?" he hinted, wanting to see more. "Of course!" you said heading back to the pole.

Zayn: He was speechless. He just watched you and occasionally said "wow." You stopped for a second and walked over to him. "So babe, what do you think?" you asked. "You're beautiful. That was beautiful. Wow." he managed to spit out. "Want me to teach you how to do some tricks?" you asked with a bit of a giggle. "Teach me!" Zayn said excited. You led him to the pole and began with some simple things you thought he could manage. You turned around for a minute to grab some water and when you turned back around you saw your goofy boyfriend humping the pole before turning and shaking his butt against it "You're a natural." you joked.