320. You're Not In The Mood

Liam: You were cuddling in bed watching a movie. Liam began to kiss the back of your neck. He shifted so he was hovering over you. He began to kiss you. He pulled back and looked deep into your eyes "Babe lay down, I wanna finish this movie." you whined. "Come on you can pause it, I'll be quick!" he argued "Liam, please. There's only half an hour left." you replied. He laid down. "You're just so irresistible." he said with a pout. "Maybe after the movie." you answered with a smile. 

Louis: You were getting ready for school. You grabbed a shirt and were about to slip it on when Louis quickly unhooked your bra. "Louis!" you yelled while reclasping your bra. He giggled "I'm sorry it was begging me." he said before turning you to face him and planting his lips on yours. "You know.. We could make a quick pit stop back in the bed before school." he said with a cheeky smile. "Let's not and say we did. I can't be late today. I have a huge test." you argued. "You're no fun." he said with his arms crossed.

Harry: You unlocked your front door and walked in to no other than your boyfriend Harry strutting around naked. "What's up babe?" you said while approaching a very naked Harry. He kissed you and replied "Just waiting for you to come home, but now that you're here.." while tucking your hair behind your ear "Let's get down to business Harry continued cheekily while trying to undress you. "Not tonight, babe. I'm really tired. But you're more than welcome to come upstairs and cuddle with me." you invited him.

Niall: Niall was really in the mood. He couldn't even sit still. You were fast asleep. It was 11 am and Niall was impatiently waiting for you to wake up. "Baaaaaabe, tiiiime to wake uppppp." Niall said while gently poking you. "What do you want?" you asked still extremely tired "You." he replied "Desperately." he added. "Let me sleep. We'll talk when I wake up." you replied half way asleep. "She's so lucky I love her." he mumbled thinking you couldn't hear him. "I love you more." you replied before stretching and falling back asleep.

Zayn: You and Zayn just got home from a party. You were drunk out of your mind, while Zayn was sober and horny. "Babe, let's go upstairs." Zayn said after kissing you. "Why, Zayn? So you could take advantage of me now that I'm drunk? I do a lot for you actually. You don't even know. Like why can't you just wait until I'm sober? I just don't get you. Okay? Okay. Glad we're on the same page here." you said back. You were far from on the same page. He was extremely confused. He wound up sitting in the bathroom holding your hair back and rubbing your back all night as you puked. So much for getting laid.