276.Pregnancy: Your boobs hurt.

Harry: "Oh wow." Harry reaches out, cupping one of your boobs in his hand and giving it a squeeze. "Get off Harry!" You yell, your hand flying over your chest, keeping him away from causing you any more pain. When he realizes that he's hurt you with a simple gesture he reaches out, grabbing your hand. "I'm sorry babe. I didn't know." He coos, pulling you to him and making you giggle as he whispers, "Maybe I could kiss it better."

Louis: "But I want to play." Louis laughs as his arms reach out, squeezing the air as he would squeeze your boobs. "Louis, if you touch me then I will kill you and you will never see this baby." You joke, barely touching your chest as you turn away from him. You cringe as you think feel him approaching, unable to run as they will bounce and hurt even more. You sigh as his hands wrap around your waist, pulling you close to him. "As much as I want to play I want you and my baby more." He giggles, kissing your cheek and reaching for your belly to rub instead of your tender breasts.

Niall: "I didn't really know what to get." Niall shrugs as he dumps the bag he's brought you, full of bras. He hands you a sports bra, looking for your approval. "The lady at the store said this one would probably work best but I got some more just to make sure." He seems a little bashful at having to guy bras for you, pictures everywhere of him bra shopping, everyone thinking that it's cute the way he takes care of you when you're pregnant and even when you weren't.

Liam: You'd been complaining about the soreness invading your chest all day when Liam walks in, a bowl in his hands. "Don't think I'm weird but I looked it up and this is supposed to help." He blushes a little as he lift your shirt over your head, unclasping your bra. You can't help but laugh, your hand holding your chest as the movement from your laughter causes your breasts to move. "Is that cabbage?" You question, unable to stop laughing and willing to accept anything to rid yourself of the pain, even cold cabbage leaves on your breasts.

Zayn: Zayn's eyes go wide at the sight of your boobs, nearly exposed from your shirt, swollen and sore. "Don't stare babe. They're sore." You whine, a small chuckle from his lips as he can't remove his eyes. He finally looks at you, your bottom lip poking out. "What can I do?" He asks as he always does when he knows you're in pain, wanting nothing but to soothe you. Really, there's nothing he can do so you settle for him holding on to you and showering you with kisses, a distraction from the pain in your chest.