197. Caught texting and teacher reads it out loud.

Harry: You sat there in your seat blushing madly as your teacher read your text messages out loud. "Babe can you come home soon? I'm gonna need more than a quick morning 5 knuckle shuffle today. I'm picking you up." A few of your classmates laughed hysterically as your teacher looked at you with a raised eyebrow and you sunk lower in your seat. Clearly she wasn't aware what '5 knuckle shuffle' meant...or else you'd be in more trouble.

Liam: You handed your phone over worried of nothing when your teacher began reading your texts from Liam out loud. "Well I know you're in school right now, but I miss you and can't wait to come home just to see you smile 4 me. I love you babe." Your teacher read out and the girls in the class in unison belted 'aw' making it hard for you not to smile. Your teacher stood there with a straight face staring back at you. "Well isn't that just so cute...no more texting in my class, [Y/N]. I won't tell you again." He said bitterly handing you back your phone. He failed at trying to embarrass you in front of the class.

Louis: You laughed uncontrollably as your teacher began reading your recent text message. "Soo I was told last night that I went through Niall's pantry and left one of everything in the box...there was one biscuit. One cheez-it. One pop tart. I nearly died this morning. Niall tried to kill me babe, he hates me." Your teacher read with a curious look planted on her face as you continued to laugh. Louis would get drunk and eat all of Niall's food. You remembered seeing him dancing on Zayn before you left and burst out laughing while your teacher along with your fellow classmates looked at you as if you'd lost your mind.

Niall: You shrugged giggling a bit as your teacher threatened to read your text message to the class. You handed over your phone and he began reading the message aloud. "Princess, I'm FaceTiming Pizza Hut. Guess what, the manager's giving me free pizza because she's a fan. What kind do you want?" Your teacher read out loud making you giggle again as he shook his head. "Wait you can FaceTime Pizza Hut?" One of your classmates asked from behind you. "Apparently so according to [Y/N]'s boyfriend." Your teacher said handing you your phone back. "Please refrain yourself from telling him what pizza you want until after my class okay." He said as he made his way back to the front of the classroom.

Zayn: The smile didn't fall from your face as your teacher waited for you to hand over your phone to her. She headed back to the front of the classroom and began reading your latest text message. "Love may not be what makes the world go round, but it sure makes the ride worthwhile. Guess what I'm saying is that I love you and you make my world go round, [Y/N]." She read aloud smiling slightly at the kind words Zayn randomly texted you. "Well I wasn't expecting that...anyway please put your phone away." She said handing you back your phone with a smile on her face.

(A/n please vote :) )