270. Your teen finds condoms/sex toys in you guys room.

Harry: With Harry gone, touring a lot, the only source of pleasing you sexually is the many toys Harry has bought for you, claiming them as your little gifts. As soon as he's home you have little use for them, forgetting that they've been tucked in a box under your bed for weeks. You can hear noise upstairs one day while cooking dinner but ignore it, assuming it's just Harry and your son catching up on the day. Once the table is set and you've all sat down for dinner there seems to be an awkward silence in the air, Harry and your son exchanging knowing glances. "What is it?" You asked, your voice strict and looking for answers. They both looked at you, your son looking embarrassed and Harry still with a smirk on his face. "Mom, I think you should find another place to hide your toys." Your son says, causing you to flush and the both of them to snicker at you.

Louis: There's a special drawer in your house that's reserved for your sexual items, filling with lingerie, condoms, and an array of toys. After a wild night with Louis you're bruised at the wrists. "Please tell me this isn't what I think it is!" Your daughter calls from the bedroom. When you enter she's dangling a pair of handcuffs in her hand, holding them with the tips of her fingers, barely touching them. You have a friendly relationship with your daughter and run in to her, jerking the cuffs from her and lying back on the bed. "You will not tell your father about this." You laugh, both embarrassed but knowing she understands.

Niall: Niall has done a good job of keeping his protection hidden and the rest of the items you enjoy using in bed. "Someone moved my condoms." Niall claims one night as he reaches for another, noting the change of position of the items. He ignores it for the night, only to find they're been moved again the next day. "Niall, I need to talk to you." You say one day, sitting down on the bed with him. He doesn't seemed worried at the conversation until you open your mouth. "(Your/Daughter's/Name) found your condoms. I don't know how but she did and she got curious. She told me she didn't use it but she opened it." You say. Niall seems angry about this at first but ends up avoiding a talk with your daughter about it, choosing to let you handle the situation.

Liam: No one but you seems to know about Liam's dark side, bondage having become one of his favorite activities over the years. "Mom, what is this thing?" Your daughter asks as she sifts through your closet in search of something to wear for her date tonight. She's about to pull out the contraption when you jerk it from her, flushing as you toss it in the corner. As you slam the door you hear your daughter faking a vomiting sound. "Please tell me that wasn't a swing." She says, both of you reddening at the thought that she's found a piece of you and Liam's collection.

Zayn: You've noticed lately that Zayn's stash of condoms has been getting rather low and approach him about it, assuming he's been with another woman. You're hurt but when you ask Zayn about it he seems clueless. After a week of him sleeping on the couch he finally comes to talk to you, along with your son. They both sit on the bed, your son reaching into his pocket and pulling out one of Zayn's condoms, his face full of embarrassment. You question him about the rest and he confesses to having used the rest. Your son is on punishment but later you and Zayn laugh about the situation, the fact that your stash has been discovered the source of your laughter.