228. What he says when youre asleep

Liam: He slid into the bed beside you draping his arm around your rounded belly with a smile on his lips as he pulled your sleeping body closer into his, "I can't wait for the baby t come...and we can be great parent together." He whispered pressing the palm of his hand against the middle of your belly. "I know you're scared but-but you're not in this alone...you've got me and I'll always be here for you and this baby. Always [Y/N]."

Niall: "I love you..." He whispered against the back of your neck after noticing your breathing evening out. His fingers traced small patterns into your hipbone as he let out a sigh, "I really want t say this when you're awake but-but I don't want to scare you away." He mumbled pressing his fingers harder into your skin as he spelled out your name, "I don't want you to leave and m'scared that once you hear it you'll head for the hills [Y/N]."

Harry: His eyes raked over your face as you curled up beside him, "I wish you'd stay forever..." He whispered brushing his thumb over your cheek, "but you're going to wake up in the morning and leave." He ran his tongue over his bottom lip slowly before taking it between his teeth to stop the frown. "I want for us to live together...for me to wake up and you not be getting ready to go back to your own flat. I just-I just wish you were always around."

Zayn: A smile made its way to his lips as you buried your face in the crook of his neck and he placed his hand on the small of your back, "S'weird..." He mumbled sweeping his fingers along your skin, "you make me feel weird." He admitted quietly letting his eyes fall shut, "I dunno what it is that you've done or if you did anything at all, but inside I feel weird when its just you and me...you and me." He let out a small chuckle, "I like when its just you and me."

Louis: He pressed his lips to the side of your face gently before he stared down at you with a smile on his lips, "Can't believe it." He said with a small chuckle in his voice, "A family...we're going to be a family." He spoke quietly placing his hand firmly on your stomach and his smile widened. "There's a baby in there...our baby. Can you hear me in there? If you can I'm well ready for you t get here...we both are ready." His eyes traveled up from your belly to sit on your face, "We're ready for you little man." He whispered the grin on his face brighter.