269 What he does to turn you on

Louis: Whenever Louis doesn't know what to say he sings to you. Whenever you're fighting, when you've had a bad day at work, and even when he's standing behind you while you cook for him. You love the sound of his voice and sometimes it makes you a little weak at the knees.

Liam: Liam is usually a serious guy but he likes secret public displays of affection. Whenever the paps are around he'll hold you hand, rubbing his finger in the middle of your palm. Even when you're with a group of people he'll always find a way to rub his hand on your inner thigh.

Zayn: You just can't handle the fact that Zayn is double joined in his thumbs. It just makes you thing of how good his hands feel on you, inside you.

Harry: Even though Harry's curly hair is his signature look, he loves yours. Every time you're together his hands are twirling the ends of your hair, running lightly over it. When you're in the bedroom his fingers are locked in your hair, pulling, gripping, and forcing you wherever he deems you fit at that moment.

Niall: Niall has changed his style a little lately. You miss the times when he wore polos and sweaters. It never fails to make you feel good when you come home and he's wearing his signature red polo just for you. He doesn't stay dressed in it long.