160. He calls you in the middle of the night

Harry: You had a bad day so you texted Harry earlier in the evening and told him you were in a bad mood and just wanted sleep. Being the good boyfriend that he is, he allowed you some space and didn't text you the rest of the night. You fell asleep quickly after getting home, cuddled into your bed with the sheets acting as a cocoon around your body. You heard your phone start to ring and you thought it was an alarm so you quickly shot up. You looked down just to see that it was Harry calling. "Babe? Is everything alright?" You asked him. "Yeah, everythings great don't worry. I just wanted to call you and say that I missed talking to you tonight. I missed sharing my day with you, it just didn't feel right. I love you so much and I'm so sorry you had a bad day. I made you cupcakes because they're your favorite...but it turns out funfetti cupcakes are the whole band and crew's favorite cupcakes. So I'll make it up to you tomorrow. But I just wanted to call and say that I love you so much and I can't wait for you to vent to me tomorrow. Sleep well, and call me when you're okay to talk." You smile sweetly. "That means so much, I'll come over first thing in the morning and bring coffee and bagels. Love you, sleep tight."

Zayn: You just got back from hanging out with him and you went to your best friend's house for a sleepover. You both decided to watch a movie and fell asleep 5 minutes into it as always. In the middle of the night your friend throws your phone at you. "Zayns called like 9 times and I'm sick of hearing your ringtone. Answer it before I pretend to be you and break up with him." You laugh, "Always the grumpy one. Hello?" Zayn immediately perks up, "I just needed to hear your voice." Your eyebrows furrow into confusion, "But you just saw me less than 4 hours ago." "And I've needed to hear your voice for the past 4 hours. This was all I needed to get to sleep. Sweet dreams, babe. Call me in the morning." You smile to yourself, "Goodnight, sleep tight." "And don't let the bed bugs bite." He says. You hangup the phone and fall back asleep quickly.

Louis: You immediately wake up once you hear your phone vibrating against the wooden surface of your night stand. "Lou?" "Hey!" He says in a chirpy tone. "Babe its 3:05 in the morning..what could you possibly want?" You hear him start to whisper, "Look, Harry brought home some girl tonight and I keep hearing all their...noises." You laugh loudly, "Oh my god, that's disgusting." "I know, so what should I do? I want to really piss him off and I don't know how...so I decided to call you." You thought for a second. "Hmm, load up your nerf guns, bust in and shoot them. Then run out and pretend it never happened." He laughed, "Genius. I knew I kept you around for a reason. I'll call you in the morning to tell you how it went. Love you!" You smiled, "Glad I could help, love you too."

Niall: You were exhausted after a long week of school and work and immediately crashed onto your bed. Hours later, your heard the soft ringtone and the bright light flooded through the room. You grabbed your phone and saw Niall's name pop up on the screen. "Hello?" You hear the concern in his voice. "I'm going to go ahead and admit this, I just watched Hunger Games and I keep falling asleep and dreaming I'm in it. I'm terrified, would you mind coming over? I'd leave my house but I can't stop looking behind me because I feel like someones following me with a bow and arrow and I'm freaking out." "Niall!" You practically interrupt him. "Babe, calm down. I'll drive over in a second. You'll be okay, I'll get there as soon as I can." When you show up, he's wrapped in the sheets fast asleep. You laugh and crawl in bed with him, snuggling against his chest.

Liam: You were fast asleep and suddenly you felt your phone start to vibrate under your body. You groggily opened your eyes and patted down the bed looking for your phone. You rolled over and saw the bright light and answered quickly. "Is everything okay?" You hear him laughing, "Hi babe. I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep so I decided I shouldn't suffer alone. So how are you?" You laughed at him and said, "I'm tired, but I'll stay up...but just for you."