237. He want you to stay

Niall: He stretched out on the bed before bringing his hand up to face to wipe away the sleep and his eyes landed on you as you pulled a shirt over your head, "Stay." He spoke through a yawn as he went to sit up on his elbows. "I have to go to class today Ni." You shot him a slanted smile as you easily slipped your feet into your shoes. "Don't go and get back in bed." He jutted out his lower lip causing a small giggle fall from your lips. "Can't...I've already missed class twice this week. Thanks to you." You shook your head reaching over to grab your bag and hiking it up your shoulder. "C'mon missing one more day. Promise I won't make you miss anymore days" He patted the spot beside him with a grin.

Zayn: "Wait [Y/N]..." He followed after you as you made your way to the door, "Don't go." He mumbled with the frown taking over his lips. With your back still to him you reached out and grasped the doorknob getting ready to leave, "I feel like if you leave this time you...you're not gonna come back." He grabbed a hold of your elbow to stop you from walking out as you turned the knob. "I'm not...I'm not coming back." You whispered and a sigh made its way through his lips. "But I want you to [Y/N]. I don't even want you to leave alright." He spoke softly closing the gap between the two of you so his chest was pressed to your back, "I really don't want you to go."

Louis: He let out a groan as he watched start to redress, "Going home already?" He asked although the answer was obvious. "Yeah I'm pretty sure my roommate thinks I've gone missing or something." You said between a chuckle as you ran your fingers through your hair quickly. He let his head fall back down onto his pillow before throwing his legs over the side of the bed to stand and made his way over to you. "So what...stay the night." He encircled his arms around your waist nuzzling his face in your neck and placing small kisses. You shook your head with a smile on your lips, "S'not gonna happen Lou. I'll probably be back this weekend." "Probably?" He lifted his face from your neck with a childish pout and you quickly pressed your lips to his with a snicker.

Liam: "You're leaving?" He asked not even lifting his head from his pillow, "Because I know that I'm sick and probably contagious but I want you to stay." He said between a fit of coughs, "You don't even have to sleep in here to be safe...I just want you t be here." He pulled the blanket tighter around his body. "Li..." "I promise I won't get you sick babe." He cleared his throat and winced a little. "Liam I'm coming back. I just need to run out and get you some more soup." You said with a hint of laughter in your voice as the frown fell from his lips. "Oh...well okay. Good." He mumbled shooting you a slanted smile before pulling the blanket up until it covered his chin.

Harry: His fingers traced small shapes into your hip as the two of you lied there idly, "So I know-I think we talked about this once before but..." His voice trailed off a bit and you peered over your shoulder at him with a raised brow, "I want you to stay [Y/N]. Here. Ya know...with me." He bit down on the corner of his lip and he watched a smile form on your lips. "Seriously?" You asked as he nervously bit on his lip nodding his head. "Yeah seriously...I sleep better with you next to me." He admitted sheepishly as a tinge of pink crept up his neck, "So what'd you say think you're willing to give this a shot?"