299. Your Kid Ask An Awkward Question

Zayn: "Daddy, what is sex?" Your daughter asked Zayn as she sat cradled in his arms as they sat on the couch, watching their favorite TV show. Well, Charlotte's favorite, but it was his little girl and Zayn didn't mind watching whatever it is that she wanted to watch. Zayn choked on his Pepsi and sat the can on the coffee table as you choked on your food you were eating. "A special hug between a mommy and a daddy." Zayn said, "Where did you hear that word?" He asked her, and she didn't look as she responded. "My teacher told another teacher that she had good sex." She said, shrugging her shoulders, and you'd better believe Zayn had a bit of words to exchanged with her instructor.

Harry: "Mommy, where do babies come from?" Darcy asked as she looked over between you, Harry and her little brother. "Uh...uh...uh," Harry stuttered, biting down on his lip. "Babies R Us." You told her. "What?" She asked, so then you decided to explain. "Well, when a mommy and daddy get married, they can go into the store and pick out the eyes and the nose and the name and all sorts of stuff. Once they get home, the daddy makes soup for the mommy and she has to eat it, with all of the baby parts inside. Then, a long time after, she throws up a baby." (Seriously, that's the bullcrap story that my mom told me.) "Doesn't that hurt?!" Darcy asked, wrapping her arms around her neck. You only let out a breath and nodded before looking at Darcy, "But beautiful things come out of it, love."

Liam: "Daddy? What do you do to mommy when your door is closed? Because, I always hear screaming and I get scared." Your son explained, looking down at the ground. "No! I'm not hurting mommy, if that's what you thought!" Liam said, shaking his head. "We are um, practicing." Liam said, shrugging his shoulders at your wide eyes. "Practicing for what?" Your song asked and Liam turned to you for help. "Me and your daddy are working on new songs for daddy's job and sometimes mommy gets excited and she screams. I'm sorry, baby." You told him, kissing his forehead. "It's okay, mommy. Maybe one day, I can come help you guys sing songs?" Your son offered, but both of you shook your head. "No thank you, honey. Mommy and I have it all handled." Liam told him, nodding his head and winking at you.

Louis: "Mommy, why do boys have a stick where their no no square shoud be?" You and Louis both choked on the food you had just put into your mouths as your daughter asked the question, looking over at the two of you. "Well, um, honey," you began, gently pinching Louis' leg, asking him for help. "Well, honey, that's just how you can tell that i'm a daddy and not a mommy." He said, shrugging his shoulders. "I'm magic." Louis was no good at this, so you decided to cover it up. "Because, your dad is stupid." You told her before pushing your lips to Louis', not allowing him to interrupt you, or make something up stupid and ruin everything you had just said, even though it wasn't the best thing that has ever come out of your mouth, this kiss had wiped all of your thoughts away.

Niall: "Mommy, why don't I have boobs?" Your son asked, and you wanted to tell him, 'Because you don't have to have your son and or daughter drinking milk from them for hours at a time for months.' But instead, you just shook your head as Niall looked over at him with a raised eyebrow. "Boys don't have boobs, honey. They don't need them." "Why don't they need them? Why do girls need them?" Your son asked again, licking his ice cream. "Because they do and you'll find out when you're older, now find something else to stuff your face with." You didn't hear what Niall said, but he leaned over and whispered something to your son and the two of them smirked once Niall lifted his head, leaving you suspicious, but you only shrugged it off when Niall smiled at you. "You're right, dad."